finance application approved but now i want to channge university Watch

nikas12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hello, so . weeks back i;ve applied for 1st year student finance and my application been approved and accepted, but now i want to change university, what shall i do fill a form? it says i just have to fill a form and send it to PO BOX but mine been approved already and cant see any form? shall i contact and how long does it take to processed changes, what would you need from me University Name and name of the course?

plelease let me know so i can prepare myself when calling

Thanks
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by nikas12)
Hello, so . weeks back i;ve applied for 1st year student finance and my application been approved and accepted, but now i want to change university, what shall i do fill a form? it says i just have to fill a form and send it to PO BOX but mine been approved already and cant see any form? shall i contact and how long does it take to processed changes, what would you need from me University Name and name of the course?

Thanks
You should be able to change the university/course online?
nikas12
Rep:
?
I cannot? can i? how can you guide me? application been approved and accepted, now i just want to change univeristy/course and wondering will it get change instantly
nikas12
Rep:
?
it shows payment scheduled there is no option of changing university course, only bank details, profile details.
nikas12
Rep:
?
Update, i think i found it i clicked on application at the bottom , change application, click on
  • University/college and course it says if Any changes you make will mean we'll have to reassess your application.
    Most changes take at least 6 weeks to process, though some changes will be processed within 48 hours.

i will just change my uni name course?? does that mean it will reasses for another 6 weeks really
Aisha SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago

Thanks
Hi, you'll need to log-in to your student finance account here and then click 'change my application' - 'Change uni/college course details' - This should then allow you to update your University.

Regards, Aisha.
nikas12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Aisha SFE)
Hi, you'll need to log-in to your student finance account here and then click 'change my application' - 'Change uni/college course details' - This should then allow you to update your University.

Regards, Aisha.
Hello aisha . i've done that and my application shows application submited? what does it mean? once enrolled online, go in uni in person collect student card , it will then changes to scheduled ?
nikas12
Rep:
?
Hello aisha . i've done that and my application shows application submited? what does it mean? once enrolled online, go in uni in person collect student card , it will then changes to scheduled ?
i've done the changes a month ago, application wass approved when i had it on old university, since then changed course different uni changed to application submitted
Aisha SFE
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
i've done the changes a month ago, application wass approved when i had it on old university, since then changed course different uni changed to application submitted
Hi, it's taking approximately 20 working days (4 weeks) to process applications from the day you submitted the change online.

Regards, Aisha
nikas12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Aisha SFE)
Hi, it's taking approximately 20 working days (4 weeks) to process applications from the day you submitted the change online.

Regards, Aisha
its been 20 days already , done that 15/08
Aisha SFE
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
its been 20 days already , done that 15/08
Hi, to look in to this further you can private message us on Facebook or Twitter where we'll be able to go through security and check your application status.

Regards, Aisha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (132)
18.78%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
9.96%
No I am happy with my course choice (401)
57.04%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (100)
14.22%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed