Parking at the University of Hertfordshire - de Havilland campus Watch

mirela9922
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Reaching out to current De havilland students!
Ok so I am meant to start uni in September and i will be living in De Havilland. I have read the info and saw cars are not allowed. I have also looked further and found out about the park and ride section. My question is for how long are you allowed to leave the car parked over there? And would you have other suggestions about where to park?
Thank you x
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mirela9922)
Reaching out to current De havilland students!
Ok so I am meant to start uni in September and i will be living in De Havilland. I have read the info and saw cars are not allowed. I have also looked further and found out about the park and ride section. My question is for how long are you allowed to leave the car parked over there? And would you have other suggestions about where to park?
Thank you x
https://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/...g=201808080230

Looks like it's only open 07:00-22:00 Mon-Fri during term time. Costs £1 a day to park too.

They'll probably take a dim view at people leaving cars overnight there as well. Probably best to leave the car at home/SORN it. Alternatively, see if there are any private garages you can rent.

Moved to the University of Hertfordshire subforum
University of Hertfordshire
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi mirela9922

Yes there is no parking on de Havilland campus for students unless you are a blue badge holder.

There's parking on College Lane for students who meet one of the conditions listed here: https://www.herts.ac.uk/contact-us/p...al-car-parking

The best way to park would be the park and ride which serves both campuses and as Blue_Cow said is open Monday to Friday 7am - 10pm during term time. The buses run every 7-8 mins and cost £1.

Thanks,
Heather
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
    Sat, 14 Mar '20

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (216)
70.59%
No I haven't decided yet (57)
18.63%
Yes but I might change my mind (33)
10.78%

Watched Threads