The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

PC is better than console.
Original post by urlocalethnic
Sounds like self projection.

You should get your ears checked then.
Reply 22
I have PS4 but if I could have a high level gaming computer I would take it. Frames for days.
Original post by rhaegar461
edgy socially inept incel
Basic Bro trash whos peak of conversation involves girls and what drinks they had last night
Original post by ScribbleDribble
Basic Bro trash whos peak of conversation involves girls and what drinks they had last night

lmfaoo, I wouldnt be on this site if I was basic would I. I actually hate drinking, nasty habit
When you haven’t invested in a gaming console since the PS2 but still clicked for some reason . Mmm I think PC is better but only if you have literally nothing else to do with yourself - to make the investment worth it . I don’t play enough games for £1000 to be worth it . I’d like to but I don’t .
Reply 26
You should get your ears checked then.

Deflection.
lmfaoo, I wouldnt be on this site if I was basic would I. I actually hate drinking, nasty habit
Aight fair enuff lol.
Original post by urlocalethnic
Deflection.

do you think youre bad
Original post by ScribbleDribble
Aight fair enuff lol.

Was fun trading insults though
Was fun trading insults though

Yup lol.
Xbox is worthless, biggest gaming group of denial, everything on PC and almost no exclusives. The X is also a joke where that power is not leveraged whatsoever, HZD/GOW are graphical powerhouses with 1.7TF or whatever it was. Biggest POS in gaming history.
Reply 32
Original post by yolkie
That would just make owning an xbox more pointless and Microsoft would be cannibalising their own sales

if you think this is true you need to just leave, xbox makes it easier to buy and play games, on pc it gets a tiny bit more complicated. Because of this people will look towards console rather than pc, anyone who wants to play games on a better platform will head towards pc.
Original post by Unscrewed_Up
When you haven’t invested in a gaming console since the PS2 but still clicked for some reason . Mmm I think PC is better but only if you have literally nothing else to do with yourself - to make the investment worth it . I don’t play enough games for £1000 to be worth it . I’d like to but I don’t .

I'm gonna be that guy and say that a pc is also a pc, it's not just for playing games. You'd be surprised how useful the convenience of a computer that has consistently good performance is.
I have both PC and Xbox but I prefer Xbox because it is more casual and isn't filled with angry tryhard Russians screaming down my ear but for performance, PC is better it's just way too serious and competitive.
Original post by NoEaze
if you think this is true you need to just leave, xbox makes it easier to buy and play games, on pc it gets a tiny bit more complicated. Because of this people will look towards console rather than pc, anyone who wants to play games on a better platform will head towards pc.

Thank you for your opinion
Mobile gaming is the future

fortnite at 30fps max ftw
Reply 37
Original post by random_matt
Xbox is worthless, biggest gaming group of denial, everything on PC and almost no exclusives. The X is also a joke where that power is not leveraged whatsoever, HZD/GOW are graphical powerhouses with 1.7TF or whatever it was. Biggest POS in gaming history.

xbox and ps4 are both garbage in 2018, the ps4 is not a powerhouse and god of war/ horizon zero are played in 30fps, if you cranked that 30 to 60 the ps4 would melt. If Microsoft actually wanted the xbox to genuinely succeed it would allocate a higher budget to xbox so it could have an in-studio development team to make games comparable to horizon or GOW, ps4 is like 5 to 10% higher in graphics processing.
Original post by yolkie
I'm gonna be that guy and say that a pc is also a pc, it's not just for playing games. You'd be surprised how useful the convenience of a computer that has consistently good performance is.

Yeah, that’s true, but most people who buy a gaming computer only buy it to play games and then the extra stuff is a bonus . But nobody would buy a gaming computer to boot up word and then get into playing games after . Sorry I don’t know how to explain that lol, even though I agree with you .

I honestly use my phone for most things and haven’t owned a computer in like 6 or 7 years . It’s weird as well that one of the most popular gaming markets (japan) is more into mobile gaming than console/pc gaming . That’s why there was that mobile version of ffXV apparently .

I see people using phones to play in the future in the West too (especially when they end up being really powerful ).
Original post by Unscrewed_Up
Yeah, that’s true, but most people who buy a gaming computer only buy it to play games and then the extra stuff is a bonus . But nobody would buy a gaming computer to boot up word and then get into playing games after . Sorry I don’t know how to explain that lol, even though I agree with you .

I honestly use my phone for most things and haven’t owned a computer in like 6 or 7 years . It’s weird as well that one of the most popular gaming markets (japan) is more into mobile gaming than console/pc gaming . That’s why there was that mobile version of ffXV apparently .

I see people using phones to play in the future in the West too (especially when they end up being really powerful ).

I feel you. My computer has a 1070 and I absolutely do not justify the use of such a powerful card with the frequency and type of games I play.

Latest