Sunshine14*
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi

I am after some advice on how to tackle the Maths and English test . Plus there is a presentation in front of 20 applicants, eek, I am so nervous. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sunshine14*)
Hi

I am after some advice on how to tackle the Maths and English test . Plus there is a presentation in front of 20 applicants, eek, I am so nervous. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
:hi: Moved to teacher training
Best of luck with this! You can do it :party: :rave: :jumphug:
Am not entirely sure myself but 04MR17 may be able to advise you.
P.S :bump:
looby5776
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi

Hi, How did you get on with the interview, etc? I'm thinking of applying for 2019 and am really worried about the interview process. Especially the tests and presentation, do they give you a list of subjects you can use?

Thanks x
Ozzie37
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi

Hi would u please give me some advices about the presentation task and the test ? How did it go and did. I have my interview coming in few weeks .thanks in advance
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (198)
19.22%
Labour (438)
42.52%
Liberal Democrats (200)
19.42%
Green Party (54)
5.24%
Brexit Party (27)
2.62%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.39%
SNP (15)
1.46%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.97%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.1%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.19%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (3)