princebhatia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
UWS has still not provided CAS for Sep 2018 intake Honors / Masters / Doctor. Course start date is from 3 sep 2018. Any one in the similar situation? Please direct message me?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by princebhatia)
UWS has still not provided CAS for Sep 2018 intake Honors / Masters / Doctor. Course start date is from 3 sep 2018. Any one in the similar situation? Please direct message me?
Have you been calling them direct and what have they said the estimated date for them to give you your confirmation?
princebhatia
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Have you been calling them direct and what have they said the estimated date for them to give you your confirmation?
Yes, I call them everyday. They say deadline was for 30 july, now delayed to 3 aug, further delayed to 8 aug. Still, no proper response from them.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by princebhatia)
Yes, I call them everyday. They say deadline was for 30 july, now delayed to 3 aug, further delayed to 8 aug. Still, no proper response from them.
Which will just mean they have a lot to process and everyone is in a similar boat. Do toy have any flexibility as to when you can have your visa appointment? Carry on preparing everything else.
princebhatia
Rep:
?
Its high time now. Course starts on 3 sep and it takes 4-6 weeks for visa in India, as its major intake.
My documentation/fees were paid 40 days ago. I dont understand, why they are rushing things at last moment, clear sign of improper management.
Eirini Kakari
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It is "high season" for them. Yesterday was results day in Scotland. I think they dont have enough personel. I sent some emails myself and was not satisfied with the answers. I am not in your situation though. I hope things clear up for you in the next days. By the way , courses start on the 10th of September. The week before is induction week
princebhatia
Rep:
?
Still no update from university. This seems to be common problem for all honor/masters student at UWS this time. But, I am surprised that no other students from UWS replied so far, who are facing this issue.
princebhatia
Rep:
?
It seems university is facing issue retaining their tier 4 liesence..
M.HamzaSiddiqui
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I received an unconditional offer letter for BA (Hons) international Business with pre-sessional English however i am still waiting for CAS , i have paid one year fee for this programme to uws which is 10400, my telephonic interview was conducted by uws on 10 jan 2019 and according to unconditional offer letter my Session start date is 11 feb 2019. can you please tell how long does it take to get CAS.
Anonymous 555
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hy Did yoy got the CAS.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (6)
7.79%
Disagree (5)
6.49%
Neither agree or disagree (20)
25.97%
Agree (32)
41.56%
Strongly Agree (14)
18.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise