LukaszR
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello everyone. I've got answers from unis. One of them is from MET and I am wondering if I should accept that offer. I have been reading a lot about this uni and the reviews are very distinct. I am would be very grateful if any of you could share a few worlds about studying there and about the course there.
Romatron
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to move this thread so it shows in London Metropolitan University - Official Q&A forum and give it a bump - hopefully someone should see this and reply
London Metropolitan University
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LukaszR)
Hello everyone. I've got answers from unis. One of them is from MET and I am wondering if I should accept that offer. I have been reading a lot about this uni and the reviews are very distinct. I am would be very grateful if any of you could share a few worlds about studying there and about the course there.
Hi LukaszR,

It's brilliant to hear that you've received an offer from us! The first thing to mention about the Computing course at the University is that it is accredited by The Chartered Institute for IT. Once you graduate, this means that you can register as a Chartered IT Professional and you can also apply for membership of the British Computer Society. Pretty cool, right? You'll be taught by experience and expert teaching staff, but you'll also have the opportunity to hear from industry experts during your time here.

One of our students had this to say about his course, "Overall my four years at London Met were amazing. I made some great friends with both students and lecturers. All the modules were useful in starting a career in IT. I would like to thank my lecturers for all of their help over the four years."

I'm also going to tag our Student Rep in this post so that she can tell you a little bit more about her time at the University and her experience.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask! Happy to help .

Have a great day!

Hannah
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (220)
23.66%
Pop (230)