The Student Room Group

Provisional licence still says in progress awaiting return form?? Help

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Waitingman123
I am in the same boat..4 weeks over now. Still waiting for my provisional license.

I applied in the last week of June and still nothing.
Can I ask if u wrote your home address on the post when sending the form back? Cuz I didn’t write mine and I had to send my passport and resident permit too and I have no idea if the DVLA even received post.
Original post by Tori8797
Applied online on 21st June, I sent the form off around 25th June with a passport style photo and signature. Yet when I track it online still saying, ‘in progress awaiting application form return’ really concerned now.

That’s normal they will change that when the licence has been issued.
I applied on June 1st and I have the same problem :/ I called DVLA about a month ago to ask if there was a problem but they just said due to a lack of staff everything is just being really slow! When the status online changes you’ll know they have processed it, it’ll say “transaction complete”
Did you get your documents back? It has been more than 2 month now.
Original post by Didi93
Status changed ! License issued . I send everything on 6th July. If it helps anyone 😉

Good stuff..I sent mine at the same time..nothing for me :-(
I also applied online on the 1st of June, and sent the form off a day after I received it, which was about a week and a half later, track also says awaiting application return form.
Original post by MisguidedTrooper
I also applied online on the 1st of June, and sent the form off a day after I received it, which was about a week and a half later, track also says awaiting application return form.

Next week is our turn hopefully 🐱
Original post by Tori8797
I applied in the last week of June and still nothing.

Anything yet?
Original post by Mr Chingy
Anything yet?

Applied online or sent documents on last week of June?
Applied online or sent documents on last week of June?
Original post by Dfuzion
Hey there I was wondering if anybody had any experience with doing there provisional licence online with no passport I I applied for mine online paid and 1week later received the return form so I attached my signed photo and the relivant I. D documents, I sent it of last Tuesday via recorded special delivery so I know it was with them last Wednesday, as I got proof as they signed for it its now 7 days since they received it and my online tracker still says in progress awaiting application return from I don't understand??

I’ve seen someone here that said they received it within 5 weeks due to COVID-19.
Original post by Waitingman123
Been 4 weeks since I sent my application, dvla website still shows awaiting return application.

Anything yet?
Original post by SAK_01
I’ve seen someone here that said they received it within 5 weeks due to COVID-19.

It says “Awating return” till license is issued. Its normal.
Except the status to change in 6weeks.
Original post by Dfuzion
Hey there I was wondering if anybody had any experience with doing there provisional licence online with no passport I I applied for mine online paid and 1week later received the return form so I attached my signed photo and the relivant I. D documents, I sent it of last Tuesday via recorded special delivery so I know it was with them last Wednesday, as I got proof as they signed for it its now 7 days since they received it and my online tracker still says in progress awaiting application return from I don't understand??

Hi, Hope you are well. The average is 5 weeks so you will get your provisional licence or at least your documents by the 5th week after u sent your documents. If you don’t, you must contact DVLA. Hope this helps.
Anything yet?

Nope still nothing :frown:
Hi yeh, I applied 2nd June and sent my form around the 5/6th it took exactly 6 weeks to come, 3 days before It came it said licence issued or completed. You can try speak to them on a web chat say you need more help and they put you through to an actual person! Hope that helps xx
Hi everybody, as a benchmark. Applied on 4th of July, ID documents and form arrived on 11th July at DVLA. Still pending on my side. Keen to see any updates from others that applied early July and have received their ID docs. I am scheduled to go on holiday end of this week and DVLA have been very unhelpful (even tried to cancel the application altogether to just get ID docs back for travel... but no luck)Many thanks and good luck to all
Original post by RL200_0
Hi everybody, as a benchmark. Applied on 4th of July, ID documents and form arrived on 11th July at DVLA. Still pending on my side. Keen to see any updates from others that applied early July and have received their ID docs. I am scheduled to go on holiday end of this week and DVLA have been very unhelpful (even tried to cancel the application altogether to just get ID docs back for travel... but no luck)Many thanks and good luck to all

We are a week apart each other: I applied on 11th July and sent out docs on 17th July. Still pending. Planned to go on holidays end of this month. DVLA was not helpful at all on returning my docs as well. Would be great if you post on your status. good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending