How to pick main two sources for epq...

Watch this thread
JEG666
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So my epq title is 'To what extent can literary fiction be used as sources in a historical investigation?' and my college asks that we put down our two main sources for our project before approval. I put down the two novels I'm using as my two main sources but they said they need evidence of the sources 'm going to use in cross referencing the books to check their historical accuracy.

Do you guys think i should use a history of the period covered in the novel (eg/ History of modern Russia for Doctor Zhivago) in order to check the accuracy or should i do something else for my main sources?

sorry if that doesn't make much sense :/
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.78%
As I expected (73)
31.2%
Harder (88)
37.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.42%

Watched Threads