Which Exam Board for Religious Studies?

Watch
amyyxj
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm homeschooled and I'm planning to take a RS exam but have no idea whether to do GCSE or IGCSE and don't know which exam board to choose (AQA, Edexcel or CIE)

So if anyone who's taken RS can tell me what exam board they used and what they thought about it, that would be helpful.
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Do GCSE not IGCSE as it will be easier to find an exam centre. That rules out CIE.
sdmunster
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The new RS GCSEs have only just started so a lot of advice online about the courses will be about the old specifications, just to warn you
cherry1011
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think AQA is a really good exam board for RE, it’s pretty straight forward with its question for example and there’s flexibility on paper 2
misskitten1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
im doing igcse aqa rs and there is so much work to do for paper 1 if your good at English and 12 markers then u will be fine for paper 2 but theres still a lot of revising involved though be warned!
(Original post by amyyxj)
I'm homeschooled and I'm planning to take a RS exam but have no idea whether to do GCSE or IGCSE and don't know which exam board to choose (AQA, Edexcel or CIE)

So if anyone who's taken RS can tell me what exam board they used and what they thought about it, that would be helpful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (40)
28.17%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (12)
8.45%
No I am happy with my choice (80)
56.34%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (10)
7.04%

Watched Threads