Ifailedagain
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I’m thinking about buying whey protein again, the 1st protein I ordered was chocolate flavoured and I thought it was disgusting, I don’t like milk or milkshakes but I think I especially didn’t like this protein because of the chocolate taste, I want to order some more protein but not sure if I should get unflavoured or another flavour such as blueberry and raspberry, does the unflavoured protein taste any good?
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ifailedagain)
So I’m thinking about buying whey protein again, the 1st protein I ordered was chocolate flavoured and I thought it was disgusting, I don’t like milk or milkshakes but I think I especially didn’t like this protein because of the chocolate taste, I want to order some more protein but not sure if I should get unflavoured or another flavour such as blueberry and raspberry, does the unflavoured protein taste any good?
Moved to Nutrition and supplements in the Fitness section for you
Bradley C
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ifailedagain)
Hi, I have been supplementing for a while now with protein powder. I would encourage that you check out Matrix Nutrition and this specific product called Anabolic Protein Powder: https://www.matrix-nutrition.co.uk/p...wders/anabolic

I have been using this for a while now in the Chocolate Mint flavour which tastes quite like Aero. They also have a range of other flavours, including fruity flavours. The other great thing about this company is that they offer a student discount through NUS or Student Beans: https://www.studentbeans.com/uk where you can get 15% off your order. You, or any other TSR users can also get 10% off their first order with my discount code: BC174165. Just type it in the promo code box at checkout on your first order to redeem.

The product I recommended packs 39g of protein and at 193 calories (per serving) is very little for the amount of protein. This stuff is amazing and I'm not being paid in any way, this is simply a recommendation. You will need a shaker (obviously) and I use a metal coil as well for ease of mixing. This powder works great with semi-skimmed milk or water making it great if you don't want to use milk if you don't like milkshakes. If it seems expensive at first, look at the amount of servings and then think how long it will last you, it's really not that bad in comparison to most other companies out there. I can only vouch truly for the Chocolate Mint falvour personally however that is amazing so I'm sure all the other flavours will be if you pick something you like. Have a look at the reviews if you're unsure. It sounds exactly like the product you're looking for so I hope this helps. Let me know what you think if you get it or have any other questions.

ALL TSR MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO USE MY PERSONAL DISCOUNT CODE TO GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER AT MATRIX NUTRITION: BC174165. TYPE THIS IN THE 'PROMO CODE' BOX AT THE CHECKOUT.
Jimmyforeal
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’d just recommend not buying chocolate flavour then lol you can try unflavoured, personally I have tried it as I always get chocolate or chocolate peanut butter (huge chocolate fan) I would recommend buying whey protein samples so that way you can taste them before buying a substantial amount
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (103)
5.15%
Uncertainty around my education (301)
15.04%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (212)
10.59%
Lack of purpose or motivation (278)
13.89%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (89)
4.45%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (114)
5.7%
Loneliness (175)
8.75%
Financial worries (72)
3.6%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (88)
4.4%
Exposure to negative news/social media (94)
4.7%
Lack of real life entertainment (109)
5.45%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (177)
8.85%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (189)
9.45%

Watched Threads