Postgraduate Masters Fees and Dropping Out

Watch this thread
sharklala
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I currently receive the 10K Postgrad Masters loan for BPP, where I study for a law-conversion, which is 12k. I'm about halfway through the course. I receive the money for the postgrad loan from the SLE/gov.

At the moment I really struggling due to depression and the other related factors. I don't want to do the course anymore.

What happens if I leave the course. Do I owe both the SLE and BPP 10k and 12k respectively?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
You need to read your agreement with bpp to find out their fee policy.

If you withdraw just before your next instalment is due then you won’t have to immediately repay SFE
Aisha SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sharklala)
I currently receive the 10K Postgrad Masters loan for BPP, where I study for a law-conversion, which is 12k. I'm about halfway through the course. I receive the money for the postgrad loan from the SLE/gov.

At the moment I really struggling due to depression and the other related factors. I don't want to do the course anymore.

What happens if I leave the course. Do I owe both the SLE and BPP 10k and 12k respectively?
Hi, as PQ has mentioned above you'll still owe back what you've been paid plus interest as its a loan. Regarding the Fee's to BPP that's something you'll need to clarify with them.

If you decide to withdraw you'll need to get your University to send us a withdrawal notification.

Regards, Aisha.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed