The Student Room Group

clearing

I have been doing a btec level 3 extended national diploma for the past 2 years and because of some problems at home I have missed out on a few of the assignments and they will no longer allow me to submit them. I also had to do 3 exams which I am waiting for the results for now, I have a unconditional place but I think they said if you fail any part of the course you fail the whole thing so im worried because of the assignments that I won't even get accepted into my unconditional offer cause id have failed the whole course , does anyone know that if that happens is there any point of even applying to clearing as I really don't want to have to retake any part of my course or anything else, I already did have 3 as levels from the year before I started my course that I passed all of which counted towards ucas points but I'm assuming not towards getting into uni
Reply 1
Original post by lem1998
I have been doing a btec level 3 extended national diploma for the past 2 years and because of some problems at home I have missed out on a few of the assignments and they will no longer allow me to submit them. I also had to do 3 exams which I am waiting for the results for now, I have a unconditional place but I think they said if you fail any part of the course you fail the whole thing so im worried because of the assignments that I won't even get accepted into my unconditional offer cause id have failed the whole course , does anyone know that if that happens is there any point of even applying to clearing as I really don't want to have to retake any part of my course or anything else, I already did have 3 as levels from the year before I started my course that I passed all of which counted towards ucas points but I'm assuming not towards getting into uni

If you have an unconditional offer then you are fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending