The Student Room Group

Debate : are herbal remedies a waste of time and money

In the past I have tried so called herbal remedies for pain/ depression anxiety and I found them to be an expensive waste of time.

With conventional medicines you get from GP although you have the side affects these disappear and the long term stuff of taking them isn’t something I would worry about until it happens. However I have found even natural remedies or natural ways to be unhelpful for health conditions

What does everyone everyone else think?are so called herbal remedies a waste of time and momey?
I am talking about sleep remeies that praise nice feeling of sleepiness drowsiness and good sleeps
Karms being of them.
Original post by TeddyBear86
In the past I have tried so called herbal remedies for pain/ depression anxiety and I found them to be an expensive waste of time.

With conventional medicines you get from GP although you have the side affects these disappear and the long term stuff of taking them isn’t something I would worry about until it happens. However I have found even natural remedies or natural ways to be unhelpful for health conditions

What does everyone everyone else think?are so called herbal remedies a waste of time and momey?
I am talking about sleep remeies that praise nice feeling of sleepiness drowsiness and good sleeps
Karms being of them.

They’re a waste of time and money. If they cause drowsiness what’s the good in that? Most of the remedies have a placebo effect.

Quick Reply

Latest