Do I have a vagina? Watch

Missradioactive
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Rainfall)
What a stupid question. Everyone knows that if you get periods or get pregnant, you don’t have a vagina.
OMG BWAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

Can't breathe now 😂
NotNotBatman
  • Entertainment Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
There are people born without a vagina, but it's quite rare. But then how would you have had sex ?

Maybe look on the back of your neck ?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
Horrendous, albeit funny troll. No one can be that ignorant about reality and their own body to think that their low sex drive has caused their pussy-o to just somehow disappear.
Honestly think you are all the trolls I know I can’t go to a doctor for this if this is the reaction I get
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
student2six
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
what’s with the insane threads tonight
Rezwan_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Ehh furr foork sake lad is it nat past yee bedtime?
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Sorry hun but if you've not had sex since you lost your virginity, it's probably sealed up. Really really sorry xxx
CoolCavy
  • Chat Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
:wtf:
snugglebear
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
Sorry hun but if you've not had sex since you lost your virginity, it's probably sealed up. Really really sorry xxx
don't believe that can happen, and if you're joking, I don't think OP really is a troll...so don't confuse her.
Athematica
Report 9 months ago
Not getting wet and not feeling anything stimulating probably just means you're not hitting the right places.

First of all, most girls need clitoral stimulation more than penetrative stimulation to get going. Rub your clit out.

Second, when you are fingering yourself, make a "come hither" motion with your fingers while inside yourself. Do it with your palm towards you and feel for a bump. It's about 2 inches inside usually. If that doesn't work, flip your palm downwards and do it on the underside. I was surprised to find a girl I was seeing had her g-spot on that side and so when we first started messing around I was going about it all wrong lol. When you find it, come in and out with a turning 'corkscrew' motion' but always 'come hither' over the bump.' try to focus on the sensation more than whether you're doing it right once you have it down.

If none of that is working, text me your number. More seriously though, just need some experience probably.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Athematica)
Not getting wet and not feeling anything stimulating probably just means you're not hitting the right places.

First of all, most girls need clitoral stimulation more than penetrative stimulation to get going. Rub your clit out.

Second, when you are fingering yourself, make a "come hither" motion with your fingers while inside yourself. Do it with your palm towards you and feel for a bump. It's about 2 inches inside usually. If that doesn't work, flip your palm downwards and do it on the underside. I was surprised to find a girl I was seeing had her g-spot on that side and so when we first started messing around I was going about it all wrong lol. When you find it, come in and out with a turning 'corkscrew' motion' but always 'come hither' over the bump.' try to focus on the sensation more than whether you're doing it right once you have it down.

If none of that is working, text me your number. More seriously though, just need some experience probably.
Does it have edges? It feels squishy
Anonymous #4
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
The G spot? No, it does not have distinct edges. Squishy is normal down there.
Athematica
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Are you feeling for your clit? The hood not fully retracted can feel like there are edges. Rub in circles around the area until you start to feel a bit of swelling and it'll become a bit more obvious what you're looking for. Will eventually feel a springy little bump that you can flick around

If you're hunting inside, different story
Anonymous #5
Report 9 months ago
I mean there’s lube... and if you can’t find your vagina... ummmm go to a doctor or something I’ve never heard of that hahaha😂
xoxAngel_Kxox
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by snugglebear)
don't believe that can happen, and if you're joking, I don't think OP really is a troll...so don't confuse her.
Right, let's examine the evidence.
1) She's female.
2) She has periods.
3) She's actually had sex.

..and yet she thinks she doesn't have a vagina? Sorry, but let me repeat.. she's had sex.

Absolutely, 100%, troll.
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by snugglebear)
She's most definitely a troll. No girl can be dumb enough to think that her hole has just magically disappeared, all it takes it sticking some fingers down there to see the hole is still present.
Little Popcorns
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Andrew97)
I think that’s enough TSR for me.
No you cannot just give up on no vagina girl like that.

The road is long but we have to fight for her to realise her vagina is real!
icygrl
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Have you tried the "Find my Vagina" app?
noonelikesu
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
yes you do, no one can suddenly lose one. You're just too afraid to see yours
Anonymous #6
Report 9 months ago
My vagina felll off, and I haven’t been able to find it....not even in the TFL lost property
EmmaDO
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
as long as blood comes out of your punani every month, then dont worry.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of this paper?

Feeling positive! (10)
11.49%
Okay. Just a little more work... (27)
31.03%
Not feeling great (29)
33.33%
Send URGENT HELP!!! (21)
24.14%

Watched Threads