The Student Room Group

I need help!

Using those pink cold wax strips I put my foot on the loo and attempted to wax my bikini line, only the pink wax ended up on my vaginal area/bikini line! I then put my foot down because how am I going to take it off!!!!? And now my butt and bits are all stuck together help! I am on the verge of tears
Reply 1
Why you asking TSR? Huuuuuuuh?!?!
Reply 2
Original post by Rezwan_
Why you asking TSR? Huuuuuuuh?!?!

I’m stuck in the toilet and everyone is in bed :’(
ive heard of waxing pubes. first time hearing waxing bikini line. run some water on ur vagin*l area and on the crack
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Using those pink cold wax strips I put my foot on the loo and attempted to wax my bikini line, only the pink wax ended up on my vaginal area/bikini line! I then put my foot down because how am I going to take it off!!!!? And now my butt and bits are all stuck together help! I am on the verge of tears

You need some kind of oil ASAP. There should be some wipes in the packet of wax strips that are oily because this breaks down the wax. Otherwise get some baby oil.
Reply 5
I’m stuck in the toilet and everyone is in bed :’(

Hmm. Still don't know what anyone on here could possibly do for you. You are online during trolls hours probs trolling lmao.
oh i love tsr sometimes
Reply 7
Original post by Rezwan_
Hmm. Still don't know what anyone on here could possibly do for you. You are online during trolls hours probs trolling lmao.

Just need advice I tried the wipes but it’s just not doing enough I will try the baby oil
Reply 8
Just need advice I tried the wipes but it’s just not doing enough I will try the baby oil

Alright. You do you then even if it means asking strangers about sht like this when you know they are unable to actually help.
Original post by Rezwan_
Alright. You do you then even if it means asking strangers about sht like this when you know they are unable to actually help.

Ffs you’re so goddamn unhelpful. If you don’t have any advice to give just dont bother answering someone’s thread. Maybe OP has no one else to ask?!

Anyways OP as someone previously said, use oil wipes you get with the wax. Or like baby oil. Or EVEN shave where the wax is stuck. Cos the wax is really stuck to the hairs.
Ffs you’re so goddamn unhelpful. If you don’t have any advice to give just dont bother answering someone’s thread. Maybe OP has no one else to ask?!

Anyways OP as someone previously said, use oil wipes you get with the wax. Or like baby oil. Or EVEN shave where the wax is stuck. Cos the wax is really stuck to the hairs.

Sure.

Quick Reply

Latest