The Student Room Group

18th Birthday Present

It's my friends 18th birthday this month and I'm not sure what to get him... I keep asking him and he just says that he's not sure or he doesn't want anything. Another friend and I are chipping in together to get him something. Anyone got any ideas? He likes playing games and he studies a lot. I was gonna get him a new rucksack for school or some stationery but he said he likes to pick out that kind of stuff himself so I'm at a bit of a loose end.
(edited 5 years ago)
Is this girl to boy or boy to boy
Reply 2
Original post by Asdqwezxc
Is this girl to boy or boy to boy

girl to boy
If he likes games then maybe a steam gift card then he can buy what he wants on their. Also, it’s an 18th so maybe alcohol
Reply 4
If he likes games then maybe a steam gift card then he can buy what he wants on their. Also, it’s an 18th so maybe alcohol

honestly thats exactly what i was thinking bcos then he can choose what game he wants to get but i asked him and he just said he isn't really interested in getting any money on his account but u got any other ideas though?
and trouble is im still 17 so cant buy alcohol myself yet
Original post by imdying123
honestly thats exactly what i was thinking bcos then he can choose what game he wants to get but i asked him and he just said he isn't really interested in getting any money on his account but u got any other ideas though?
and trouble is im still 17 so cant buy alcohol myself yet

Maybe find one of those websites that sells geeky hoodies or mugs
Reply 6
Maybe find one of those websites that sells geeky hoodies or mugs

actually i didn't think of that... he might like smth cool and quirky like that thx for the suggestion

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending