English language paoer 1

Watch this thread
Nongiven
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi im starting year 11 this september and I need help with english languge paper 1 creative writing question because its not my easiest question for me
gorilla558
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
do a practice response and ask ur teacher to mark it & where ur going wrong
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
best way is to practice these questions and get feedback from the teacher. look at the mark schemes also, see what they ask for in each band and compare it to what you wrote. are you aqa for english?
riannon2001
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Agree with entertainmyfaith - practice papers are the way to go. There are loads of sample questions in the CGP revision guides. If you're with AQA, I highly recommend Mr Bruff and Mr Salles' YouTube channels and revision guides. If you want extra feedback, you can always send your responses to them - they'll usually mark them for you. If not, I got a 9 in it last year so you can pm me if you want any help good luck next year!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (86)
67.72%
No (29)
22.83%
I didn't use it to prepare (12)
9.45%

Watched Threads