London

Pharmacology at UCL - Anyone?

Scroll to see replies

I got an offer today from UCL pharmacology AAB🥳
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Just got an offer for pharmacology :smile:
JUST GOT AN OFFER OMG it’s my first offer so I’m absolutely over the moon!
I applied and they asked me my transcripts but no offers so far
Original post by Frafiglio
I applied and they asked me my transcripts but no offers so far

UCL are notorious for sending out offers later than the rest so don't worry - this was my backup (I'm a med applicant) and not hearing really did stress me out (I was thinking that I'd have to go into Extra because I applied to UCL with a personal statement that wasn't for pharmacology and I thought they would reject me). Good luck!
Original post by chibichibi_xx
UCL are notorious for sending out offers later than the rest so don't worry - this was my backup (I'm a med applicant) and not hearing really did stress me out (I was thinking that I'd have to go into Extra because I applied to UCL with a personal statement that wasn't for pharmacology and I thought they would reject me). Good luck!

Problem is that I already got rejected at UCL for Cancer Biomedicine because of my PS.. I’m afraid I will rejected as well for pharmacology😅
Problem is that I already got rejected at UCL for Cancer Biomedicine because of my PS.. I’m afraid I will rejected as well for pharmacology😅

How did you know it was specifically due to your personal statement? Maybe it could've been your stats. Mine was COMPLETELY irrelevant- I didn't mention anything for pharmacology and I managed it so hopefully you can 🤞
How did you know it was specifically due to your personal statement? Maybe it could've been your stats. Mine was COMPLETELY irrelevant- I didn't mention anything for pharmacology and I managed it so hopefully you can 🤞

Because in the letter I got from UCAS and in the portal it specifically says that even though my grades were higher than the entry requirements, my personal statement wasn’t as strong as others and since they consider all of your application, that was the reason...
But thx for the encouragement! I’ll keep you posted! (Sorry for my English I’m an EU applicant)
JUST GOT AN OFFER OMG it’s my first offer so I’m absolutely over the moon!

Just 1 more question: when did u apply?
Just 1 more question: when did u apply?

I was an early applicant so I applied in September (got a confirmation email from UCL 9th October).
I was an early applicant so I applied in September (got a confirmation email from UCL 9th October).

Another question: which grades do u have/predicted grades?
Another question: which grades do u have/predicted grades?

A*AA (Maths, Bio, Chem) predicted, A in AS Physics, B in EPQ (I was predicted an A so universities have this grade instead of the B)
Reply 32
Still waiting for my offer
Original post by TJ Toby
Still waiting for my offer

When did u apply?
Reply 34
When did u apply?

Around October ish
Original post by medic_vibes
I emailled apparently they'll reply by the end of March

when have you applied?
Got an offer today!! (med applicant)
Has anyone got a decision for Pharmacology BSc? Seeing UCL already making offers has me worrying now

What’s pharmacology is it making medicine ?
Original post by Kueno Oscar
What’s pharmacology is it making medicine ?

No - it’s the study of drugs and their effects on the body.
What’s making medicine called?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending