International Students For Medicine Applications

Watch
username2872514
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What is the current quota in the UK for international students to study medicine in different universities?
If I apply to neuroscience as my fifth option am I even less likely to get into the university as they are aware I chose it as a backup?
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hagar Shimoni)
What is the current quota in the UK for international students to study medicine in different universities?
If I apply to neuroscience as my fifth option am I even less likely to get into the university as they are aware I chose it as a backup?
You can't have five options for medicine on UCAS anyway. A max of 4/5 is allowed.
Snufkin
Badges: 21
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hagar Shimoni)
I don't know what the quota is, but no, you're not less likely to get accepted onto a neuroscience (or any bio/chem-related) degree as your fifth choice. Admission tutors understand that medicine applicants must also apply for a backup option and will not hold it against you.
allessences
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
put it down as your fifth choice, it will not affect your medicine application. I got accepted by the same uni for both medicine and my fifth choice which was genetics. good luck to you!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (39)
8.07%
Confident (65)
13.46%
Indifferent (68)
14.08%
Unsure (120)
24.84%
Worried (191)
39.54%

Watched Threads