The Student Room Group

will I get bullied if I am 2 years behind in college?

I am 17 and finished my first year of A levels but I failed due to medical reasons so I will take gap year and get a break from studies and do year 12 again. Will I get bullied by 16/17 year ollds because I am 2 years older? I get bullied everywhere I go anyway because I am small. But then I am really small for a 17 yearold and I doubt I will grow anymore (4 ft 8) so I don't think anyone will know my age.someone who is 21 is getting bullied and people speak about her saying shes rude and immature and she just completed her first year of A levels with us so shes like 5 years behind
Yes, you will. I won’t lie to you. But you can bully them back! DM moi for all the how-to’s and details on how to become a true “Rep Boss” but in rl. Find out more on the next episode offfff: Hopefully hopeful agonayyyy.
(edited 5 years ago)
People doing A levels are usually much more mature than school kids. The school bullies usually don’t get as far as sixth form so I wouldn’t worry about it. Good Luck !!
Original post by Ikhan1
People doing A levels are usually much more mature than school kids. The school bullies usually don’t get as far as sixth form so I wouldn’t worry about it. Good Luck !!

Bruh is you stalking me? Na, like, bruh... why you creepin doh?
Original post by HopefulAgony37
Bruh is you stalking me? Na, like, bruh... why you creepin doh?

I just want to know if lil hope is okay, not like it’s 3:49am or anything
Original post by Ikhan1
I just want to know if lil hope is okay, not like it’s 3:49am or anything

Word, what on earth is you still doin up boi?? lol Hope, honestly he might be dead cuz I ain’t heard jack from him all night.. wait, he out late, you out late... does you know whurrr he at??

Yo dats muh lil brutha man!
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
Nah.

Had a guy on my course that was only a couple of inches taller than me (I'm 4'10) and he was like, four years older than all of us. He was actually a really good guy, can't remember him having any problems.

You'll be fine. College/sixth form doesn't seem to have a lot of bullying problems.
Word, what on earth is you still doin up boi?? lol Hope, honestly he might be dead cuz I ain’t heard jack from him all night.. wait, he out late, you out late... does you know whurrr he at??

Yo dats muh lil brutha man!

He might be in your microwave, that’s where the cool kids hang and that 🤠
Original post by Perceval
Nah.

Had a guy on my course that was only a couple of inches taller than me (I'm 4'10) and he was like, four years older than all of us. He was actually a really good guy, can't remember him having any problems.

You'll be fine. College/sixth form doesn't seem to have a lot of bullying problems.

4’10’’??? Haha!! Wow, ok there big dawg! Let’s keep talkin there buddy! I’m sure you’ve been shoved in a locker a time or two!? Haha! Wow, unreal!

Anyway, but yeah OP, you’ll be fine. Usually by the time ppl get into college age they are much more mature and are more focused on their studies and securing opportunities for their futures rather than picking on ppl for mundane reasons. Most ppl are there to study, learn, grow, and leave. It’s strressful enough anyway, so making fun of others is honestly pointless and not rly even on ppls minds. They’re way too busy, so you see, you have NOTHING to worry about. Enjoy the experience man, you’ll do just fine. Cheers.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Ikhan1
He might be in your microwave, that’s where the cool kids hang and that 🤠

In my microwave? Bruh, I know he my lil broutha and all that but he ain’t THAT little bro. Na bro, if anyone can fit in a microwave look at this other dude on this thread. Homeboy like 4 foot 10!!! Ahhh ha!!
4’10’’??? Haha!! Wow, ok there big dawg! Let’s keep talkin there buddy! I’m sure you’ve been shoved in a locker a time or two!? Haha! Wow, unreal!

In my microwave? Bruh, I know he my lil broutha and all that but he ain’t THAT little bro. Na bro, if anyone can fit in a microwave look at this other dude on this thread. Homeboy like 4 foot 10!!! Ahhh ha!!

Dead 😂 that’s fan behavior you must be under 4 foot to be hating like that??? Rip in peace
Original post by Ikhan1
Dead 😂 that’s fan behavior you must be under 4 foot to be hating like that??? Rip in peace

Rip in peace? Big bro, that’s either a salty mistake (you got sloppy) or yo azz slept on the comeback like, Rest In Peace in peace... like wtf duz that even mean bruhhh like 4 real... ??? Or I rip in peace when I do actually like, like that’s a thing... Broooooo!!!
Loserrrrr!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending