_Hr123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,

I gave dmu’s clearing line a call yesterday and I received an offer to study there, however when I rang the accommodation line to ask about accommodation I was told that all the accommodation on dmu campus was booked & that there’s a waiting list in place... I guess perks of applying late ey.
I was just wondering if any of you could give me advice on should I stay on the waiting list and is it likely I’ll secure dmu accommodation?
I am aware of private accommodation but I would rather prefer going in to dmu accommodation as I will be going in my first year.

Thanks for your replies in advance 😊
Romatron
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey, it's also worth asking in the applicant's thread if you haven't seen it already :woo:
Pndomo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by _Hr123)
Hi,

I gave dmu’s clearing line a call yesterday and I received an offer to study there, however when I rang the accommodation line to ask about accommodation I was told that all the accommodation on dmu campus was booked & that there’s a waiting list in place... I guess perks of applying late ey.
I was just wondering if any of you could give me advice on should I stay on the waiting list and is it likely I’ll secure dmu accommodation?
I am aware of private accommodation but I would rather prefer going in to dmu accommodation as I will be going in my first year.

Hey i have a studio flat. @ Merlin heights. Lovely room £144 pw and £100 deposit x
DMU Enquiry Team
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by _Hr123)
Hi,

Hi Hr123!
If you give our accommodation office a ring on 0116 257 7577 then they should be able to help out!
I'm really glad you chose DMU.
Thom
Lowerkey
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Pndomo)
Hey i have a studio flat. @ Merlin heights. Lovely room £144 pw and £100 deposit x
Hello are you selling this room? In desperate need of accommodation!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (185)
28.95%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.59%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
9.08%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.45%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.98%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (127)
19.87%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.95%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (20)
3.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed