Experience with legal apprenticeships

Watch
sam.1710
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am about to enter my second year of sixth form and am looking at uni courses and apprenticeships. I'm considering applying for Dentons bright future apprenticeship - a level 7 course that at the end of 6 years qualifies you as a solicitor.

If anyone could share their experience with this course or any other legal apprenticeship or the application etc. it would be really helpful and highly appreciated!

Thanks.
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by sam.1710)
I am about to enter my second year of sixth form and am looking at uni courses and apprenticeships. I'm considering applying for Dentons bright future apprenticeship - a level 7 course that at the end of 6 years qualifies you as a solicitor.

If anyone could share their experience with this course or any other legal apprenticeship or the application etc. it would be really helpful and highly appreciated!

Thanks.
Hiya - just wondering if you've found anyone with the experience to share?

Would you be completing your final year of sixth form or just intending to start an apprenticeship?
s0phiec
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
We are solicitor apprentices answering questions on the Official Solicitor Apprenticeships thread!

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...0#post81468570
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (121)
14.42%
I'm not sure (36)
4.29%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (254)
30.27%
I have already dropped out (21)
2.5%
I'm not a current university student (407)
48.51%

Watched Threads