What universities will take a minimum of 2 A Levels? Watch

katie091000
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by JFrost12)
From my mock exams I did unfortunately, obtain a U; I am set to get a C in my next set of mocks in November. So, my school are being rather optimistic and hoping I'll improve by three grades.
Hi!
I’m my mock for sociology tbis year I got an A*, so if you have any questions or anything feel free to ask
TracyRed
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I have an idea for you, my friend, after college, only achieved 2 a-levels. So went to a BTEC college and obtained another qualification (it was still free as it is free till you 19) so if you do drop... and graduating when you are 18 looking at BTEC courses/colleges before going to university may be the option and a good option There are so many different options you can choose from, you do not need to to go to uni straight away and the other options will allow you to gain more experiances and eventually allow you to go to unverisity! I really wish you the best, but, it is not the end of the world if you cannot go university... also... You can always try clearing dont worry... everything will work out just fine! It might just take a little longer

I do psychology at univerisity of Huddersfield, there very leniant in clearing... they expected 3 B's from me but still gave me an unconditional when I got 2 C's and an E!! Dont worry <3
JFrost12
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thank you for the comments! Since this post I am still doing three A Levels and have improved significantly in my most recent mocks going from a U to an A!
AlexS101
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Congratulations. If you keep the work up and achieve similar results to your most recent mocks but have applied for lower unis based on older results remember about the adjustment service offered by UCAS on results day in order to upgrade your choice of university.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JFrost12)
Thank you for the comments! Since this post I am still doing three A Levels and have improved significantly in my most recent mocks going from a U to an A!
Excellent news! Well done
JFrost12
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thank you!
(Original post by PQ)
Excellent news! Well done
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 25 Mar '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (151)
18.67%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (79)
9.77%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (138)
17.06%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (115)
14.22%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (79)
9.77%
How can I be the best version of myself? (247)
30.53%

Watched Threads