Mhussein2001
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi all, I might study in the university of Southampton a few weeks from now. Anyone know a safe and affordable place where I can rent out a studio apartment (not too far from the uni)? Thank you.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Mhussein2001)
Hi all, I might study in the university of Southampton a few weeks from now. Anyone know a safe and affordable place where I can rent out a studio apartment (not too far from the uni)? Thank you.
i've moved this to the university of southampton section for you
Mhussein2001
Rep:
?
(Original post by claireestelle)
i've moved this to the university of southampton section for you
Thank you Claire!
claireestelle
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thank you Claire!
no problem what sort of budget did you have in mind? The university hall flats are £183.61 but they look like decent kitchens even for the cheapest options.
Mhussein2001
Rep:
?
£130 and under
Unilife Student Living
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello! We have studios in Southampton right next to a Unilink bus stop to the University of Southampton, with a view over the park.

They start at £167 per week, which I understand is more than your budget - however, this includes all bills, wifi, netflix, gym pass, events, study rooms, social hub, laundry, breakfasts and unlimited hot drinks from our machine... so everything is rolled into one

You can have a look at our Southampton studios here. If there's anything you'd like to know, feel free to reply here or email me at [email protected] .

Best of luck with everything - Rebekah
Mhussein2001
Rep:
?
(Original post by Unilife Student Living)
Hello! We have studios in Southampton right next to a Unilink bus stop to the University of Southampton, with a view over the park.

They start at £167 per week, which I understand is more than your budget - however, this includes all bills, wifi, netflix, gym pass, events, study rooms, social hub, laundry, breakfasts and unlimited hot drinks from our machine... so everything is rolled into one

You can have a look at our Southampton studios here. If there's anything you'd like to know, feel free to reply here or email me at [email protected] .

Best of luck with everything - Rebekah
Hello Rebekah, I just checked on your website and the £167 studios are fully booked.
Unilife Student Living
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello Rebekah, I just checked on your website and the £167 studios are fully booked.
It looks like they've just gone, apologies for that! The next one up that we have available is the Premium Plus studio. These are much bigger than the standards, and have a view right over the park
HamptonSqSouthampton
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello

I am the Accommodation Manager of Hampton Square.
We are a 10 minute walk from Southampton University and quite possibly the closest private halls to the University and only 1 year old.

We have a few studios left and they start at £205 per week a little more than your budget however this includes all of your gas, electric, water, free pool, free access to our onsite gym and more.

We also currently have an offer on to give £200 off on our Standard studios as well as offering a kitchen pack to help you settle in.

If you wanted to come and have a little look around let us know and we can arrange a time that's convenient for you. We are happy to have a chat and give advice where required as we know finding accommodation can be an incredibly stressful time.
Feel free to have a little look on our website.

https://freshstudentliving.co.uk/pro...ampton-square/

if you wanted to give us a call my direct dial is 02382 148421

Many Thanks
Claire
CheeseIsVeg
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thank you Claire!
Hey there !
Do you have any specific reason for renting a studio apartment?
If so then apply to the uni accommodation and we might be able to find you something
We have high availability of accommodation this year but the studio flats are v popular.
You can always email/call us to ask us any questions. Just look up the Uni of Soton's accommodation hotline on google
Hope this helps :hugs:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (92)
28.93%
No (226)
71.07%

Watched Threads