The Student Room Group

OCR English Literature COURSEWORK. HELP!!

Guys, I've just finished my AS English Literature and now it's the summer holidays. Now I have to choose what I want to do for my coursework (A level) which is worth 20% of the final grade. So, can you guys give me suggestions about what prose text, drama text and poetry text to do (Really interesting ones) and what theme they can all relate to. Here is the criteria from the specification:

Learners are required to study three literary texts. The three texts must include one prose text, one poetry text and one drama text:
the texts must have been first published or performed in 1900 or later
at least one of these texts must have been first published or performed in 2000 or later.
Centres and learners must select texts in groupings that facilitate links or contrasts, in order to develop the ability to explore how texts illuminate and connect with each other. Texts should be selected on the basis of o ering learners a range of work of literary merit and signi cance. Learners must not study texts in transla on for this component.
Centres and learners are free to choose their own texts for this non examined assessment component. For suggested reading and groupings, please see Appendix 5e bearing in mind the criteria above.

I'd really appreciate the help! Thanks guys!! (:
Reply 1
Moved to English exams and study help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending