The Student Room Group

Deadline for advance learner loan

For 2018/19
There’s no specific deadline but if you apply close to or after the start of your course then your course provider might expect you to pay the first instalment of your fees and will refund it once the funding comes through.
hi I rang my college and the receptionist told me to apply on the enrollment day as I will be given information and I think she told the deadline is dwcember and if the loan is not approved after the deadline then you to pay to the college and I don't have the information and funding letter yet to complete the application and soon I go back to college I will apply to get the loan

I was just worried because I don't want to pay money to the college as its my first time applying I was confused
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by PQ
There’s no specific deadline but if you apply close to or after the start of your course then your course provider might expect you to pay the first instalment of your fees and will refund it once the funding comes through.

I am confused what do u mean so do u mean like if I apply the loan later even o started my course
I pm national career service Screenshot_2018-08-10-13-43-11-compressed.png.jpeg
Hi Princess770

Applications close on your last day of your course.

Thanks
Gerard
However if you haven't applied at the start of your course your course provider may well expect you to pay the fee instalments to them directly while your application is processed. You really need to talk to them to make sure they wont charge you or limit your access to the course if you haven't paid them.
Original post by Gerard SFE
Hi Princess770

Applications close on your last day of your course.

Thanks
Gerard

Oh oky thank you I will be applying on enrolment day

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending