The Student Room Group

Urgent! Help me

I’m 14 and currently looking for jobs for which I could apply for once turning 15 (which is soon). I found a website which is student-friendly with job offers. As I’m registering myself it asks me when my secondary learning started and when it’ll end/when it ended.

I’m really bad with this sort of stuff and I tried googling but I found nothing. I don’t trust myself to calculate when I’ll leave school as well when I started.

I’m in year 9 (going into year 10 once Summer Holidays end) and I got to Brampton Manor Academy. I started like all the other students and will be ending with everyone too.

Someone help me figure this out please. Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by Skaiste B
I’m 14 and currently looking for jobs for which I could apply for once turning 15 (which is soon). I found a website which is student-friendly with job offers. As I’m registering myself it asks me when my secondary learning started and when it’ll end/when it ended.

I’m really bad with this sort of stuff and I tried googling but I found nothing. I don’t trust myself to calculate when I’ll leave school as well when I started.

I’m in year 9 (going into year 10 once Summer Holidays end) and I got to Brampton Manor Academy. I started like all the other students and will be ending with everyone too.

Someone help me figure this out please. Thank you!

Started September 2015, Ending June 2020
What job are you doing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending