The Student Room Group

How to get all A's and A* in year 10/11

Can anyone give me Revision tips on how to get all A's and A* at GCSE ?
What did you get in your GCSEs?
Useful Revision tips/techniques/methods on how to get high grades
Original post by bestsong23
Can anyone give me Revision tips on how to get all A's and A* at GCSE ?
What did you get in your GCSEs?
Useful Revision tips/techniques/methods on how to get high grades

Don’t overthink and start revising around January/early February. They’re a bit of fun at the end of the day, think of the exams as quizzes.
Reply 2
Original post by BusinessExpert
Don’t overthink and start revising around January/early February. They’re a bit of fun at the end of the day, think of the exams as quizzes.

But will going in a bad school affects this? Even if you revise super super hard
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by LN05
But will going in a bad school affects this? Even if you revise super super hard

as long as you work really hard and try and get help from your teachers when you need it, you won't be overly effected by a bad school.
Reply 4
Original post by Maths&amp
as long as you work really hard and try and get help from your teachers when you need it, you won't be overly effected by a bad school.

Thank!s My school has an Ofsted rating of Requires Improvement even though our GCSE grade 9-4 is 70% and grade 9-5 is 52%.

What I am trying to say is that my school has decent results but the OFSTED is band 3, does it mean that my school is bad?
Reply 5
Revise for mocks like they are the real thing, it will massively help you don’t underestimate them. Aside from that make sure you do every past paper, even old specs, you should go into each exam knowing what mark you are likely to get.
Original post by LN05
Thank!s My school has an Ofsted rating of Requires Improvement even though our GCSE grade 9-4 is 70% and grade 9-5 is 52%.

What I am trying to say is that my school has decent results but the OFSTED is band 3, does it mean that my school is bad?

don't worry about ofsted, worry about working as hard as you can.
Reply 7
[QUOTE=Maths
(edited 5 years ago)
Work hard and aim for top marks in every test. Try not to feel disheartened and petty with a low score (like me LOL). Just be resilient and ask your teachers how you can improve! Good luck, you’ll smash it! 🧡

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending