Who’s got a Nintendo Switch?

Watch
Fudgey123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’ve recently treated myself to a Nintendo Switch!

What games would y’all recommend? ☺️
Yakib
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'd recommend The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Sonic Mania, Splatoon 2 and Smash Bros Ultimate (When it comes out). All amazing games, loz: botw and splatoon 2 can keep you busy for a while, I've personally sinked 220 hours into breath of the wild.
Fudgey123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Yakib)
I'd recommend The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Sonic Mania, Splatoon 2 and Smash Bros Ultimate (When it comes out). All amazing games, loz: botw and splatoon 2 can keep you busy for a while, I've personally sinked 220 hours into breath of the wild.
I have recently acquired BOTW and it is AMAZING! I can see many many hours going into it, so much exploring to be done! ☺️

Thanks for the suggestions!
Meowstic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Fudgey123)
I have recently acquired BOTW and it is AMAZING! I can see many many hours going into it, so much exploring to be done! ☺️

Thanks for the suggestions!
Hollow knight, I will recommend this game until I die
frostfly
Badges: 20
Report 1 year ago
Stardew Valley and Super Mario Party (when it comes out on 5th October)
JoeyTanaka
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Xenoblade chronicles 2. The best JRPG I've ever played. (If you haven't played the previous games, it doesn't matter!)

All the above suggestions are also a good idea.

I would also check the E-Shop as well as you can find some hidden gems in there.
Meowstic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
wait did no one say octopath traveller yet
JoeyTanaka
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by yolkie)
wait did no one say octopath traveller yet
I completely forgot about Octopath!!! :eek:

And it has one of the best video game soundtracks.

Ever.

Octopath is a really good idea!
Bunnyfan302
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I would recommend Super Mario Odyssey (challenging but very fun and is a great action packed game), Mario + Rabbids Kingdom battle (fun but has challenging puzzles and plenty of action!) and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (a great racer to play with friends and great online play!). I would also recommend Mario Tennis Aces. This is a great game, however, the Online play needs to improve as the connection can be unreliable.
FakeNewsEditor
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Mario Odyssey, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (if you haven't played it on Wii U), Hyrule Warriors and Fire Emblem Warriors.

Mario Party's great but you need other people to play it with for extra fun.

Eagerly waiting for Smash Bros. Simon Belmont ftw.
Guru Jason
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm waiting for the next gen Pokemon games before I get a switch.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (272)
34%
No (528)
66%

Watched Threads