Undergraduate performing arts course that doesn't require previous practise

Watch
ivelinka98
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Are there universities that offer an undergraduate performing arts course that doesn't require previous practise?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ivelinka98)
Are there universities that offer an undergraduate performing arts course that doesn't require previous practise?
Many wont have a specific requirement for previous practise - but any worth going to will want to audition you.
SallyMustang
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ivelinka98)
Hey! What is it that you're actually looking for? Strictly performing arts (i.e. drama, dance, music) or more subject specific, i.e. Drama & Theatre Studies? Let me know - I studied Drama at university and there are so many options so it can be quite confusing.
ivelinka98
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by SallyMustang)
Hey! What is it that you're actually looking for? Strictly performing arts (i.e. drama, dance, music) or more subject specific, i.e. Drama & Theatre Studies? Let me know - I studied Drama at university and there are so many options so it can be quite confusing.
Performng arts
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (290)
55.88%
I don't have everything I need (229)
44.12%

Watched Threads