Honestly about 70% looks 30% personality for me
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TheAlchemistress)
They will say no, but they mean yes.
Not all guys. I would rather date a interesting but average girl than a dull but beautiful girl. Relationships last on love not on looks
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Tbh when people say “I only care about personality, not about the looks” well that can’t be possible as sexual desire(I think that’s what it’s called?) plays a part of it.
Discrepancy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Damn
xDron3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Looks pull you in and personality keeps you.

Anyone who says they only care about personality are lying for the moral high horse or look like a gremlin themselves.
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Dated a girl and was ridiculed for it 'cos my friends thought she looked like a 50 year old witch. Then dated another girl who was stunning.

Looks don't matter, Idgaf if people think I'm "lying" or I must look like Quasimodo (only a little!) to say that. I find most girls very dateable looks-wise. It's other things that are the deal breakers, not looks.

Piss off, thx.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
I consider all girls as dateable if i can get a good convo with them lol. The thing is I may not find someone attractive but after speaking to them i get attracted to their personality, so for me not so much.
as125
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'd say 44.35% looks, 55.65% personality

Like I've said before no point dating a model if the convo is only a hello from both sides
Chickchok
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
lmao who are these guys kidding? Im a dude and its 100% looks 0% personality. 99% of guys date and even marry a model if she looked good, regardless of how dumb, lazy, b1tchy etc. she was.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by FakeNewsEditor)
Dated a girl and was ridiculed for it 'cos my friends thought she looked like a 50 year old witch. Then dated another girl who was stunning.

Looks don't matter, Idgaf if people think I'm "lying" or I must look like Quasimodo (only a little!) to say that. I find most girls very dateable looks-wise. It's other things that are the deal breakers, not looks.

Piss off, thx.
What are the deal breakers?
dirt consider
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’d say it’s about 60/40 (looks to personality). Put it this way, a guys more likely to date an amazing looking girl with not the greatest personality than the other way around
Anonymous #5
Report 1 year ago
I agree with the 70/30 (maybe even push to 80/20). I've dated girls who look great but with no personality, and rejected girls who look bad but have great personality.

Still, some guys don't care about looks.
FakeNewsEditor
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What are the deal breakers?
Mean. A **** ton of *****es around that I haven't got the time for. It's somehow cool to be judgemental, mean and *****y nowadays.

Gold digger. Self-explanatory.

Self-absorbed. I actually think being selfish is good. Taking care of yourself first is good. But this mememememme-only mentality that quite a few girls, usually the younger and conventionally prettier have is disgusting. I'd rather go out with a hobo.

Not finding my jokes funny (I'm reliant on my sense of humour to survive in life).

Not sharing common interests/concerns or not finding each other exciting. Most of the time, we won't be having sex, we will be interacting in other ways. I wanna look forward to seeing the girl I'm dating every day even if no sex is involved. This is actually the most important thing tbh. Although all of the above are deal breakers.
Rezwan_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
51/49 but you don't know which I favour more. Haha...
as125
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by _depleted)
That doesn't add up to 100.

Perhaps a "hello" is all you can offer.
It does now 😁

Perhaps or maybe there is not much similarities between the two that sparks a conversation.

Guess you must be one of those people who got a dead personality if you took such offence to that post of mine. 👍🏼
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (6)
7.59%
Disagree (5)
6.33%
Neither agree or disagree (22)
27.85%
Agree (32)
40.51%
Strongly Agree (14)
17.72%

Watched Threads