The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Tomorrow up at 7:30 to go for my Theory test, most days I get up around 10 when my mate comes round from Sixth Form (har har).
Reply 21
i'll be up 10.30/11 cos i have a practical at 12 and it's a half hour walk.

lou xxx
Reply 22
bout 8. bus at 8.40.

SUX
Tomorrow, up at half eleven in time for school at one.
Reply 24
tomorrow..have to be up at 6.. leave the house at 7:35... bus at 7:45.. i should probably be sleeping :cool:
Reply 25
7, and i'm quite quite drunk. you've gotta love student life and drinking games.
Reply 26
I have to get up at 6 so that I can catch the bus and be at school by 8.
Reply 27
Sat: Up at 7am for work at 8am
Sun: Up at 1pm
Mon: Up at 1pm
Tue: Up at 1pm
Wed: Up at 6am for uni at 8am
Thu: Up at 1pm
Fri: Up at 1pm

It's a nice life. :smile:
andrew2022
time to vote

It all depends. Right now doing alevels. It has to be about sometime between 7AM - 8AM. However there are times that I can get up at 6AM if I sleep quite late like 1AM or 2AM after studying through the night. :tongue: :cool:

Weekends it does not matter too much. It could be about as early as 7AM or as more likely 11AM or sometimes at 5PM if I spent the night chatting to friends on MSN Messenger across the other side of the planet Earth in United States.
Reply 29
6 but i alway's wake up at 4 somehow lol
I get up at 5:45 and leave the house at 6:45 to get to work by 7:00. Fun :frown: I have two days off a week usually, and get up at any time between 9 and 10.
Weekdays (and saturdays :frown:) up about 7.25, leave house about 7.35, train at 7.45, in school around 8.45.
Reply 32
dinkymints
Weekdays (and saturdays :frown:) up about 7.25, leave house about 7.35, train at 7.45, in school around 8.45.

Why saturdays?
Reply 33
I get up at 6 because I prefer to sit around in the morning. :biggrin: I don't need to be out till 7.55 :tongue:
7.19, I don't need to be out till 8.20
Reply 35
8:00 to 10:30 depending when my lessons start
tomorrow it will be 10:30 :cool:
Depends on what time my first lecture/ seminar is. The earliest I have to get up is 9.00, for a 9.30 seminar, but on other days I don't have anything until the afternoon so I have a big lie-in.

It also depends on how much alcohol was consumed the night before!
Reply 37
About 8.40am. Gives me enough time to get ready, get breakfast and walk to lessons.
6-7am
bus is at 7.10am
Reply 39
I'm intreged as to why i go to uni is in the get up late vote, i have 9 o'clock lectures almoste evry day of the week. :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending