Question for guys

Watch
username4164712
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
do u guys find girls WITH make up beautiful or WITHOUT . also lemme rephrase would u fall for a girl without make on or with ?
JoshTurningPoint
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Bobo344)
do u guys find girls WITH make up beautiful or WITHOUT . also lemme rephrase would u fall for a girl without make on or with ?
make up helps bring out their features but is not essential
nj23
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I honestly don’t mind either way. No girl looks atrocious without make up on. When in a relationship, I would love for my girlfriend to wear no/very little make up around me. To me, it shows that she’s comfortable around me. But I’m not here to tell you what to do. If you prefer make up, go ahead; you look beautiful. If you prefer not to, you still look beautiful. For me, I know when a girl feels good in her skin, and thats when she is most attractive.
ADPsychStudent
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i'm gay so i can't really answer. But what do you prefer on yourself, personally? What makes you feel good and confident? That's more important than guys' opinions
EnterUsername.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I know girls hate when guys say 'you look better without makeup'

Makeup can actually accentuate their beauty, but I hate cakey makeup and overdoing it, but some genuinely have amazing natural beauty which shouldn't be covered up
But each to their own and how they want to feel, dont want to tell them what to put on them
username4164712
Rep:
?
(Original post by ADPsychStudent)
i'm gay so i can't really answer. But what do you prefer on yourself, personally? What makes you feel good and confident? That's more important than guys' opinions
Ummm I’ve never really worn make up actually and all the guys including my bf have liked/ loved me without make up on or found me pretty .
username4164712
Rep:
?
(Original post by nj23)
I honestly don’t mind either way. No girl looks atrocious without make up on. When in a relationship, I would love for my girlfriend to wear no/very little make up around me. To me, it shows that she’s comfortable around me. But I’m not here to tell you what to do. If you prefer make up, go ahead; you look beautiful. If you prefer not to, you still look beautiful. For me, I know when a girl feels good in her skin, and thats when she is most attractive.
Yah I personably agree with u too . But me not wearing make up isn’t really a problem I’m scared other girls will think I’m weird if I don’t
username4164712
Rep:
?
(Original post by ADPsychStudent)
I love gay guys Man U have no clue they’re so supportive sometimes
ADPsychStudent
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Bobo344)
Ummm I’ve never really worn make up actually and all the guys including my bf have liked/ loved me without make up on or found me pretty .
Maybe give it a go? If you do want to try it, don't go overboard for your first time. You could look at a few tutorials for inspiration and ideas and tips but there isn't really a right or wrong way to wear makeup. But don't do it for someone else
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (90)
26.87%
England (110)
32.84%
Belgium (27)
8.06%
Germany (39)
11.64%
Spain (7)
2.09%