student.15926
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Ok so is anyone else having the same problem as me with this course? I am trying to revise it but the only book I have is the one that my school has given me (this one):

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Edexcel-GCS...ology+gcse+9-1

It is really, really wordy and just makes the course seem huge. Unfortunately, there seems to be no revision guides or anything for this course yet. I notice that people taking AQA have two nice CGP books to help them out. Nothing out for Edexcel
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Moved to Design and Technology
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Try condensing the key points down into your own notes?
student.15926
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Try condensing the key points down into your own notes?
Thanks for the reply. Its kind of hard to explain, but the problem is that it has already been condensed down, its just that there is so much of it. For example, there are many of these double pages explaining a bunch of different materials. There are organised in tables, showing pros cons description e.t.c. Well, on just ONE of these double pages, there are 66 separate pieces of info, all in nice concise form. It seems like an awful lot. Maybe I am just lazy and need to buckle down and work lol. Its just that all my other other subjects are going fine except for CDT
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (414)
56.48%
I don't have everything I need (319)
43.52%

Watched Threads