?
Report 4 months ago
https://www.thecompleteuniversitygui...s?s=psychology
Student_222
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Can i just ask what are your plans with doing a physcology degree? What would you do when you graduated? Only asking as from my experience (which is not a lot, so you could ignore my advice), a physcology degree is not really that useful. Loads of my friends studied physcology and none of them actually do anoything to do with physcology now, one works for OCR exam board, one works as admin for dental office, one dropped out after first year and is doing a pharmacy apprenticeship amongst other jobs but none actually relating to physcology. If you actually wanted to be a phsycologist or a doctor who studies that stuff and diagnoses patients with drugs etc, you usually have to do a 5 year degree in medicine first. Just seems to me like there could be much more useful degrees to do? Doing something relating to the job you want to do when you gradutate helps? Of course its not necesary but it really does help a little bit, to be honest you could prbably get any job with any degree (except the top stuff like medicine, law, vet med etc.) but just a word of warning to maybe look into it first and consider your options? You may already know this, in which case do physcology as you may have a plan i dont know of but thought i should say. And like i said i don't know a whole load about it just going from experience- which is that i know many people who have done or are doing physcology at uni and none i know of are actually doing anything related to physcology
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (282)
27.35%
No (749)
72.65%

Watched Threads