Turn on thread page Beta

The Official 2019 KPMG graduate schemes application thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else applied for the 2019 graduate schemes at kpmg? I applied to audit ACA intensive in London. I got through the tests currently trying to complete the audio submission. would love to know if anyone else is applying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hungrycat101)
    Has anyone else applied for the 2019 graduate schemes at kpmg? I applied to audit ACA intensive in London. I got through the tests currently trying to complete the audio submission. would love to know if anyone else is applying!
    I applied to the actuarial programme. Completed my audio submission and they got back to me saying:

"We have reviewed your digital submission and remain very interested in your application.

As we recruit on a rolling basis, and due to a particularly high volume of applications received, there are a number of candidates currently ahead of you in the process and roles could be filled before you reach the final stage.

We are continually reviewing the outcomes of those ahead of you and will be in touch as soon as possible to confirm if we are able to progress you to the next stage of the process."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h_mann98)
    I applied to the actuarial programme. Completed my audio submission and they got back to me saying:

"We have reviewed your digital submission and remain very interested in your application.

As we recruit on a rolling basis, and due to a particularly high volume of applications received, there are a number of candidates currently ahead of you in the process and roles could be filled before you reach the final stage.

We are continually reviewing the outcomes of those ahead of you and will be in touch as soon as possible to confirm if we are able to progress you to the next stage of the process."
    wow already?! Didn't they just open the applications...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hungrycat101)
    wow already?! Didn't they just open the applications...
    I thought the same thing I was baffled

ReputationRep:
    I’ve applied for Audit in LeedsSubmitted the audio at the weekend andGot this reply today:“We have reviewed your digital submission and remain very interested in your application.Due to a particularly high volume of applications received and limited spaces available on the programme you have applied to, at this stage we are unable to confirm if we can progress your application. We will be in touch as soon as we can advise you further and confirm next steps.”Hope it’s not just a polite way to wait to say no

ReputationRep:
    I got the same message as both of you guys!
    I hope we all get through

ReputationRep:
    Hello. KPMG gives 3 online tests once your application has been submitted. The tests are situational judgment, verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning. In order to get through the next stage of the process, you need to get at least 70% in each of the tests. Only after successfully passing the tests, they will review your application and take it to the interview stage. I know many people are struggling with the tests. If you are one of them you can message me on Whatsapp +447857086447 . I will be happy to assist you in online tests stage.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I have made a whatsapp group along with a few other finalist students/graduates who all have applied to KPMG, and will apply to the rest of the big 4! My whatsApp number is +447491000221

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaron_how)
    Hello. KPMG gives 3 online tests once your application has been submitted. The tests are situational judgment, verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning. In order to get through the next stage of the process, you need to get at least 70% in each of the tests. Only after successfully passing the tests, they will review your application and take it to the interview stage. I know many people are struggling with the tests. If you are one of them you can message me on Whatsapp +447857086447 . I will be happy to assist you in online tests stage.
    This idiot ruined my application

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsFarhoon)
    Hey guys I have made a whatsapp group along with a few other finalist students/graduates who all have applied to KPMG, and will apply to the rest of the big 4! My whatsApp number is +447491000221
    Sent you a text add me in

ReputationRep:
    Don’t listen to this guy. I completed about 50-60% of the numerical test and got through to the audio stage. No idea what the pass mark is but it’s definitely not “at least 70%”

ReputationRep:
    Can those having passed the situational judgement test offer tips/advice for passing. What approaches, thought processes and practice was implemented. I was unsuccessful on my first application, hopefully your replies will help future applications. Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CraigBizBA)
    Can those having passed the situational judgement test offer tips/advice for passing. What approaches, thought processes and practice was implemented. I was unsuccessful on my first application, hopefully your replies will help future applications. Thanks in advance.
    For the SJT just keep KPMG's key values in mind when selecting your answers. But it also good to consider just saying what you would do personally since everyone has different approaches. Overall, just put KPMG as top priority in your answers alongside showing you have considered the circumstances you are facing in each scenario that each question gives.

ReputationRep:
    Can I apply for more than one KPMG Graduate programme in the same year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Championt1)
    Can I apply for more than one KPMG Graduate programme in the same year?
    No, you can only apply for one role in a year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsFarhoon)
    sent you a text to!

ReputationRep:
    I might be losing the plot guys but are the KPMG Business Consulting Grad 2019 programmes closed for Advisory. I want to get into Insolvency / Restructuring etc but they are not appearing for me on the website? Every other programme appears such as tax etc but not this.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, how do you prepare for Launch Pad?

ReputationRep:
    Have you gotten the call for LP?

I applied to Investment Advisory, passed all stages including audio submission now waiting for them to see if they have space on a LP. It's crazy because I applied the day they opened and they're already acting like they have a lot of demand.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.