The Student Room Group

school :(

WHY?! why does going into year 11 mean that summer and free time just does not apply to you? what is it now, the third week and I have only been out twice to see my friends and been in France one week but all I could think about that entire week was how much revision I had to do when I got back. someone just shoot me :smile: :frown: :smile: :frown:
Original post by rachel_sewell
WHY?! why does going into year 11 mean that summer and free time just does not apply to you? what is it now, the third week and I have only been out twice to see my friends and been in France one week but all I could think about that entire week was how much revision I had to do when I got back. someone just shoot me :smile: :frown: :smile: :frown:

You don't have to revise over summer
Reply 2

Would you like that done by Desert Eagle.50 or Glock 15?
Most people won't be revising over the summer?
Original post by Pink fizz
You don't have to revise over summer

my school makes us do revision worksheets which are massive
if it makes you feel better

same lol
Original post by Bill Nye
Most people won't be revising over the summer?

my school gives us loads of woek to do over the summer which we have to do or else we have to spend like a week in isolation
Original post by as125
Would you like that done by Desert Eagle.50 or Glock 15?

whatever is faster
my school gives us loads of woek to do over the summer which we have to do or else we have to spend like a week in isolation

Do you go to school in Guantanamo Bay?
I don't know what all the fuss is about. Everyone here seems to be of the opinion that you have to study a lot. You don't! It's super easy! Just enjoy your summer, it's called summer holiday for a reason! No school work! Your school can't force you to do stuff over the summer holidays!

Just apply yourself once school starts an take maybe 20 minutes a day looking over your courses ( like on your way to and from school) and you'll do fine
no ?
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Original post by Viva Emptiness

lmaoo

I’ll take the isolation over doing summer work when i should be relaxing thanks.
honeyuve.png
I cant I dont have a gun , even if I did I wouldn't shoot you ?

Quick Reply

Latest