Beckyboo*
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by April_x)
Whatever you find easier, you can be organised with both! A binder will probably last longer but they can be a bit chunky to carry around I suppose. You also may have more chance of losing a binder if you can’t fit it into your bag so keep that in mind if you’re forgetful haha!
What would you personally use
April_x
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Beckyboo*)
What would you personally use
I’d go for a decent sized notebook purely bc I know if I carried a separate binder folder, I would definitely lose it😂 try find a hard back notebook though so that it doesn’t get damaged as easily in your bag x
Beckyboo*
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I’d go for a decent sized notebook purely bc I know if I carried a separate binder folder, I would definitely lose it😂 try find a hard back notebook though so that it doesn’t get damaged as easily in your bag x
Then transfer it into folders at home or not
Beckyboo*
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Would you transfer it to the folder once finished the unit or not
Beckyboo*
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
What equipment would you need for childcare. List please so i know what to buy
April_x
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Beckyboo*)
What equipment would you need for childcare. List please so i know what to buy
Depends how organised you like to be! I literally had some pens and a notebook but if you’re someone who likes their notes set out in certain ways then maybe get a ruler, highlighters, folder, dividers etc. I would also recommend the CACHE level 3 childcare and education textbook (I brought mine off Amazon!). A final thing that I would suggest buying is a diary just to help you keep track of assignment deadlines, your college timetable (mine used to differ), placement days etc.
Beckyboo*
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Depends how organised you like to be! I literally had some pens and a notebook but if you’re someone who likes their notes set out in certain ways then maybe get a ruler, highlighters, folder, dividers etc. I would also recommend the CACHE level 3 childcare and education textbook (I brought mine off Amazon!). A final thing that I would suggest buying is a diary just to help you keep track of assignment deadlines, your college timetable (mine used to differ), placement days etc.
How many notebooks would you say and when would you buy the book. Another think do you have to make flashcards of the key terms
shellieaparmar
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Legally-Good!)
Is anyone doing/done CACHE Level 3 Childcare and could tell me what the equipment is you need; such as pens, notes books ect.

I'm starting college in September and need an idea of all the equipment I'll need to get.

Thanks!
Hi
Sorry for jumping on this post, I was wondering if anyone can help pleeeease.
I'm currently studying the Cache Childcare Level 3 and for some reason struggling on one question, I just can't seem to get past it :-(
As part of one of my assessment questions i need to cover 'what genetic factors can affect a baby preconception'

The first thing I was thinking is the age of the mother but after reading and looking online i'm not quite sure?

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks so much x
becky121103
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
does anybody no or have an idea of the equipment you need for childcare level three and what you will need i have one leaver arch folder but not sure whether to use notebooks and that for handouts or just folders cause you can add things in please help me i start in september
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (207)
39.35%
Take autumn exams (158)
30.04%
Look for a job (17)
3.23%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.18%
Take a year out (90)
17.11%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
6.08%

Watched Threads