The Student Room Group

Give advice PLS

Well, I finished my GCSEs a couple months ago and I have results day on the 23rd which is a few weeks away. I was wondering on which school I’d prefer to go to and I’ve been thinking for a month and can’t come to a conclusion, I want someone to suggest what I should do.

So school 1: A lot of my friends will be going there, the school is worse in grades achieved in A levels compared to school 2.

So school 2: Only one friend is going there but we’re doing complete opposites A levels, the school is better overall better, it also has a lot of shops where I can go to and eat lunch which is awesome. So like idk what to do....... help please?
School 2. Most of your friends come and go but your education is ultimately yours, and permanent. You shouldn't risk damaging your A-level/B-tec results for the sake of being around with your friends.

If you want to meet your friends and talk to them, you can do this out of school.

Hope this helps,
Ithar.
Original post by huraiyrah
School 2. Most of your friends come and go but your education is ultimately yours, and permanent. You shouldn't risk damaging your A-level/B-tec results for the sake of being around with your friends.

If you want to meet your friends and talk to them, you can do this out of school.

Hope this helps,
Ithar.

Thanks for reply.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending