The Student Room Group

When will I find out if my student loan application has been approved?

I don’t have the faintest clue how this process works and would really be grateful if someone could tell me what to expect in the upcoming weeks. I sent off my declaration in the middle of July, which I know was a little late but circumstances got in the way. I just want to know what I will hear back from SFE, when I will hear back, and what I’m meant to do if nothing has gone through by the time I start? I’m starting to panic a little now and could really do with someone easing my mind!
Original post by obrown212
I don’t have the faintest clue how this process works and would really be grateful if someone could tell me what to expect in the upcoming weeks. I sent off my declaration in the middle of July, which I know was a little late but circumstances got in the way. I just want to know what I will hear back from SFE, when I will hear back, and what I’m meant to do if nothing has gone through by the time I start? I’m starting to panic a little now and could really do with someone easing my mind!

Just a matter of waiting I'm afraid. SFE are very active on this subforum during weekdays so hopefully, they can advise as to what happens should payments not be scheduled before enrolment.

Hi,

We don’t have the facility to check account, you can send a message on face book and one of our SFE advisors will check your account for you.

Thanks
Gerard 
Reply 3
Original post by Gerard SFE
Hi,

We don’t have the facility to check account, you can send a message on face book and one of our SFE advisors will check your account for you.

Thanks
Gerard 

Hi also, when my my first maintenance loan instalment enter my account?

Generally 2-3 working days from when SFE get confirmation of attendance.

Hi,

we are unable to check this over TSR. If you wish to send us a message on Facebook or Twitter, one of our advisors can look in to this further for you.

Thanks, Duncan.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending