The Student Room Group

Msc Marketing Course

So I've applied to several different universities for a Msc in Marketing course and went to apply for my student finance today, it's asking me what type of course it is; asking me to select from the following and I am so confused.. Either I'm being stupid or I'm missing out on something here?

I've tried searching for the course using the search tool on SFE but to no avail so I have had to enter it manually if that's any help. What do I do?! Please help because it's crushed my hopes & dreams of doing a masters lmao.

What type of full-time course is this?

Undergraduate
First degree qualification, HNC, HND, Cert HE or Dip HE in a subject, eg BA in History, MPharm in Pharmacy. Includes graduate entry medical courses.

Foundation degree
Job or profession–focussed degree qualification, combining study with workplace learning typically lasts 2 years.

Distance learning
Degree studied away from university or college.Involving a work placement (sandwich course)
Degree qualification where the course includes a year's work placement or industry internship.

Postgraduate Initial Teacher Training
Training to become a teacher after studying your first degree, eg Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE).

Postgraduate Healthcare
Training in healthcare after studying your first degree.
Hi Zoey

You should be able to make your application for a Postgraduate loan via your online account. However you are experiencing any difficulties in doing so you can also download and send the paper application to us.

Postgraduate Loan Application Form

Thanks

Gerard

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending