The Student Room Group

Getting annoyed with my friend.

Well, my closest friend is starting to annoy me. He always has a go at my other friend saying he's getting used by my closest friends 'ex' best friend as this friend goes on calls with him as he feels bad as he doesn't have many friends due to his personality. (This person made us leave his house at 12am due to him being annoyed) and genuinely isn't a great person. Thing is it still annoys me when he starts an argument with my other friend for being friends with him.

Then today my close friend told us that he will go to a football game with this other guy when he found out another friend in the group was invited after my close friend turned it down almost saying that he invited you after me and that i'm still willing to go because i don't want you to go.

Honestly it's starting to annoy me and i'm on the verge of saying something that might start beef.

What should i do?
Reply 1
Honesty Im completely lost with what friend did what.. you are better of calling it friend A and friend B.
I agree with the person above. I got confused with who’s who. But if my friend kicked me out at 12am I wouldn’t even bother to stay friends with them. But that’s just me personally.

Your friend doesn’t sound like a good friend, so is it really worth your time? Do you personally still want to be their friend and if yes why?

Also just talk to your friend head on about it. Do it in a passive aggressive sort of way, like when I confronted my friend I said things like “I agree/understand with what you’re saying but blah blah”. It takes two to start an argument so if it escalates and beef happens just ignore them because you’ll feel happy whereas they feel angry because you’re not giving them attention. Try avoid shouting if possible.
Sorry this was long, I’m not an expert at stuff like this but I want to help at least.

Good luck(^~^ )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending