The Student Room Group

Anyone applying to US Universities fall 2018? Class of 2023

hi, since I didn't find any threads relating to US university applications for fall 2018 (term starts in fall 2019) , I though I would make this thread.
If you are applying, do discuss your chosen universities, why you are applying and write any questions you may have.
I know a lot about US college applications so if you want to know anything, ask below!
Fall 2018? Ew manky americanspeak
Reply 2
@DarthRoar lolwut
Reply 3
Original post by Abis19060
hi, since I didn't find any threads relating to US university applications for fall 2018 (term starts in fall 2019) , I though I would make this thread.
If you are applying, do discuss your chosen universities, why you are applying and write any questions you may have.
I know a lot about US college applications so if you want to know anything, ask below!

Moved to the Studying in North America forum :smile:

Edit: check https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4927706
Original post by Abis19060

Hi, I want to apply to US univeristies like UPenn, UChicago, Columbia, Princeton and 2 others. But i need some help in terms of where to get financial aid from liek scholarships and grants and what to send of in terms of grades like do i have tot send off my AS grades cuz they r not that great and instead can I send my AS predictions. I need help cuz i want to do the early decision application for most of the universities.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by THEWEEKNDF
Hi, I want to apply to US univeristies like UPenn, UChicago, Columbia, Princeton and 2 others. But i need some help in terms of where to get financial aid from liek scholarships and grants and what to send of in terms of grades like do i have tot send off my AS grades cuz they r not that great and instead can I send my AS predictions. I need help cuz i want to do the early decision application for most of the universities.

Start by having a look at the stickied threads at the top of this forum.
Including https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2160183 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending