Poll: Dmu clearing 2018
I have already applied to DMU (0)
0%
I want to apply to DMU through Clearing (2)
100%
Worried about my results and not sure what to do (0)
0%
DMU Enquiry Team
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Need some help with Clearing? Our team of Clearing Advisers are here to answer all your Clearing questions...
SultanBey2000
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I want to apply for DMU through clearing, however you don’t have any accomodation left according to my friend? Will there be more spaces opened up!?
DMU Enquiry Team
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by SultanBey2000)
I want to apply for DMU through clearing, however you don’t have any accomodation left according to my friend? Will there be more spaces opened up!?
Hi there! We still have plenty of accommodation left, just give us a ring on 0116 257 7000 to speak to our fantastic clearing team.
arianna vundla
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I recently talked to a lady about the clearance courses in De Montfort University however I was told that I will not be able to get the offer due to my low tariff points, but I got an offer with same course.
please help I really want to attend to this uni. its literally my first and firm choice
De Montfort University
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi there,

Have you spoken to the DMU enquiries team? They will be more than happy to help and will point you in the right direction of who you need to contact Main number is: 0116 250 6070

Or you can contact the clearing team directly on: 0116 257 7000

I hope this helps!

- Laura
(Original post by arianna vundla)
I recently talked to a lady about the clearance courses in De Montfort University however I was told that I will not be able to get the offer due to my low tariff points, but I got an offer with same course.
please help I really want to attend to this uni. its literally my first and firm choice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (3)
23.08%
I'm not sure (0)
0%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (4)
30.77%
I have already dropped out (0)
0%
I'm not a current university student (6)
46.15%

Watched Threads