The Student Room Group

Can't stop cheating on my boyfriend.

I love him A LOT. But despite that, I keep cheating on him. I don't want to but when I find someone really attractive, I just can't control myself. My boyfriend often works very long hours, and I have a lot of free time, so it's just not a good combination. I really need some advice from a reformed serial cheater (if such thing even exists...). How can I change? Or do people like me just never change?

Scroll to see replies

lol
Original post by Ciel.
I love him A LOT. But despite that, I keep cheating on him. I don't want to but when I find someone really attractive, I just can't control myself. My boyfriend often works very long hours, and I have a lot of free time, so it's just not a good combination. I really need some advice from a reformed serial cheater (if such thing even exists...). How can I change? Or do people like me just never change?

End it.
Original post by Ciel.

I’m gonna be honest here...if you loved him like that then you wouldn’t be cheating in the first place. Have you thought you might just love him as a friend and you might just be confused about your feelings? So you should tell him the truth and end it.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by DarthRoar
lol

10/10, so helpful, you have changed my life!
you need a Bible. walk in the spirit and you won't fulfill the lusts of the flesh.
You don't love him. Stop being selfish and end this sham of a relationship with him.
Original post by Ciel.
10/10, so helpful, you have changed my life!

I may have, but you sure as hell aren't gonna.
Reply 8
How has he not clocked you yet, lol.
You don’t love him, if you did you wouldn’t do this. The kindest possible thing you could do is walk away and let him find someone who will be faithful.
End it. It's unfair for him and it obviously not working out as a healthy relationship. Tell him everything as he deserves to know (how would u feel if he did the same to u?)
Reply 11
You are wrong, though. I do love him. I don't have any feelings/emotional attachments for anyone else.

Original post by Safsssx
I’m gonna be honest here...if you loved him like that then you wouldn’t be cheating in the first place. Have you thought you might just love him as a friend and you might just be confused about your feelings?

I'm not confused about my feelings. I simply find it hard to resist temptations. It applies to virtually anything, really. Not just sex. I spend money recklessly, too. I make stupid impulsive choices. Idk.
lmao tsr is just too much

if you have a shred of decency, just end it. gl man
Reply 13
Original post by Ciel.

Serial cheater here come to give some ehem QUALITY advice.

I respect this because if you're like me and you get b1tches crawling to you everyday asking to smash then it's hard not to take up an offer once in a while. In you're scenario I feel you getting offers for some heavyweight dik so when you're bored you need a bit of excitement and the thrill of cheating provides that. So my advice is maybe try something new; instead if cheating try a orgy or a threesome and things will turn out A-OKAY
Original post by Ciel.
I'm not confused about my feelings. I simply find it hard to resist temptations. It applies to virtually anything, really. Not just sex. I spend money recklessly, too. I make stupid impulsive choices. Idk.

Then you don't love him enough to think twice and about your actions. Being impulsive is no excuse. I feel sorry for your boyfriend as he works hard and loves you back and you have flings behind his back because you're bored. Just let go of him and find someone who is just like you
You've made this thread before and you obviously didn't take the advice given to you last time :lol: Certified askhole.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by JaydorIV
you need a Bible. walk in the spirit and you won't fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

I'm going to hell anyway, according to your God, lmao. So no thanks.

Original post by KanyesVest
You don’t love him, if you did you wouldn’t do this. The kindest possible thing you could do is walk away and let him find someone who will be faithful.

No, thanks.
Original post by Anonymous
End it. It's unfair for him and it obviously not working out as a healthy relationship. Tell him everything as he deserves to know (how would u feel if he did the same to u?)

Can you all stop asking me to 'end it'? It's not happening. I want advice on how to have more self control, that's all.
Reply 17
You don't love him enough to treat him as you'd want to be treated... would you want someone secretly cheating on you all the time

you can control your urges - if you loved him enough - you'd do so
Original post by Ciel.
Can you all stop asking me to 'end it'? It's not happening. I want advice on how to have more self control, that's all.

what, are you a rebrobate or something?
(I'm responding to you claiming you were apparently going to hell. I'm having trouble quoting it on my phone)
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 19
Well if you want to have more self control

do NOT put yourself into situations where you are alone enough with that person you want so bad - to do the nasty with them

Latest