The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Bath Spa University

Hey there, I have liked a few undergraduate courses in BSU but I am curious about the university itself. I couldn't find a strong review anywhere, so I thought that some of you might give me some more information. I want to know for an example: are the lecturers good; is the campus facility well equipped; what's the student life like; what are the prices compared to London; etc. I would be thankful for any information received. ^_^
Original post by ivelinka98
Hey there, I have liked a few undergraduate courses in BSU but I am curious about the university itself. I couldn't find a strong review anywhere, so I thought that some of you might give me some more information. I want to know for an example: are the lecturers good; is the campus facility well equipped; what's the student life like; what are the prices compared to London; etc. I would be thankful for any information received. ^_^

Bath is a very expensive place.

Have a look at UNISTATS for an 'at-a-glance' view of satisfaction etc. whilst you wait for a user to reply :smile:

I'll move this over to the Bath Spa University subforum :smile:
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by Blue_Cow
Bath is a very expensive place.

Have a look at UNISTATS for an 'at-a-glance' view of satisfaction etc. whilst you wait for a user to reply :smile:

I'll move this over to the Bath Spa University subforum :smile:

Thank you!
Hey,
what courses are you looking at as it can vary in equipment and facilities dependant on the type of course? I have just graduated from creative media practice and loved it there and have actually continued working there in the conference & events team. They always had all the film kit I needed and more including the use of the industry standard tv studios which were always fun to work in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending