?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How old do I have to be to be on here?
HopefulAgony37
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Student age? Lol. Hs, college, grad school. It’s for everyone.
Claire461
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Connie101)
I’m 12 so I’m not sure...
Don’t worry about it. I’m 70 and am constantly being asked what I’m doing here. Post away.
Connie101
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Ok 👍🏻
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Seamus123)
Don’t worry about it. I’m 70 and am constantly being asked what I’m doing here. Post away.
This, students come at all ages.

Plus teachers can use this website to help students as well.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m 12 so I’m not sure...

I think you're supposed to be at least 13 to sign up

12 is pretty young though, some people have TSR accounts older than you..... :P
Dav3
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Maybe you are abit too young to be on here as you should be out with your friends or playing tag or whatever games kids play now maybe come back when your abit older your not going to miss much
Connie101
Rep:
?
Kids play fortnight not tag 😂😂
Connie101
Rep:
?
Fortnite**
clouddbubbles
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Davina3)
Maybe you are abit too young to be on here as you should be out with your friends or playing tag or whatever games kids play now maybe come back when your abit older your not going to miss much
that’s mean lmao, nowadays people that age use their phones a lot so don’t go telling them to play kids games ahah
Dav3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m not been mean, technology takes over people’s life’s and at that age I just think kids should spent more time out with their friends then online, when you grow up you can’t just go to park with friends and go on swings or whatever where you can at that age so I’m just saying don’t waste your childhood on technology that’s all
Dav3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Kids play fortnight not tag 😂😂
I don’t know what kids play now a days😂 go play that instead then😂
DerivativeName
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m not been mean, technology takes over people’s life’s and at that age I just think kids should spent more time out with their friends then online, when you grow up you can’t just go to park with friends and go on swings or whatever where you can at that age so I’m just saying don’t waste your childhood on technology that’s all
I agree. I’m 16 now and meeting with friends is more more an ordeal than it used to be. I miss the days you could just turn up to a friends house and ask them to come to the park. Now everyone’s got so much more to do, and to even go to the cinema can be hard to get everyone’s plans together.

You can be on TSR when you’re 12. But it might be a bad idea. Most of the posts here are about school and uni. You really don’t need to be thinking about all that yet. You’re better off leaving worrying and thinking about stuff like that until much later, because then you’ll long to go back to the easy times when you didn’t have to think about it all. I started thinking about Alevels and Uni when I was 14 and couldn’t wait and I really regret it. Don’t make the same mistake. Nothing is wrong with TSR at this age itself, but, perhaps, it might encourage premature maturity,
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ANM775)
...some people have TSR accounts older than you..... :P
Yes, you are right :beard:
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
13 years old
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
13 years old

ban the account then.

Spoiler:
Show

pretty sure it's a troll though from reading some of her later posts.
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ANM775)
ban the account then.

Spoiler:
Show

pretty sure it's a troll though from reading some of her later posts.

CAs dont ban accounts :nah:
if it is a troll the CT will take care of it
Claire461
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think this young girl was experiencing some emotional problems and came here to get support. It was only when someone told her she shouldn’t be here that she asked how old she had to be. I’m sure there are a lot of posters here who lie about their age. I have also been questioned about why I’m here at my age, have children, grandchildren and greatgrandchildren. All someone had to do was tell her she was too young to be here instead of patronising her. It’s a sad situation when a 12 year old has to use a student forum for support she can’t get elsewhere.
ageshallnot
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The age is 12 according to the T&C. People should check before making incorrect statements.
HopefulAgony37
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Davina...? DAVINA!!???
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (9)
8.91%
Disagree (5)
4.95%
Neither agree or disagree (32)
31.68%
Agree (40)
39.6%
Strongly Agree (15)
14.85%

Watched Threads

Latest