The Student Room Group

I was forced to eat Walkers Cheese and Onion crisp (2)

Yesterday something happened to me and I posted this on the student room:

This is what happened about 5 hours ago.

It was raining heavily and I was making my way home from outside. I had my black karrimor waterproof coat on and I was wrapped up with my hood on. I was about five minutes away from my house and I was passing an alley. Then suddenly, this boy that I know grabs me and pulls me into the alley. He was wearing a blue puffer jacket. I was trying to escape but he had grabbed me tightly and I couldn’t move.

He knew that I hate Cheese and Onion crisps. Then he pulled a blue walkers cheese and onion crisp packet out of his coat pocket and he forced me to eat it. He made me finish the whole packet. Then he put the finished packet in my coat pocket. He had crumbs on his fingers and he wiped them on my face. It was pouring it down so I got really wet and this made this experience even worse.
I was trying to escape from him but he had held me too tightly. He is the same size as me but after this incident, I know he’s stronger than me. I cannot tell anyone I know because this is too embarrassing. I may be seeing him again tomorrow and I’m scared that he will do this again. What shall I do?

And then today, something else happened. I posted it as a reply on the same thread:

I was walking to school in the morning today and it happened again. It wasn’t raining but it was still cold so I had my black karrimor jacket on and I had my backpack on. I was about to pass the alley where I had this experience yesterday but I decided to walk quietly and slowly. The boy who fed me Walkers Cheese and Onion crisp was stood there but he hadn’t managed to see me yet. He was wearing his blue puffer jacket. I wanted to do something since yesterday I was helpless. I thought that I would strike him down while he’s not expecting anything. So when he wasn’t looking, I quickly moved into the alley and I threw a punch at him. However, he quickly turned around and grabbed my fist. He then put me into the position he had me in yesterday. He had held me tightly and I couldn’t move. He pulled out another Walkers Cheese and Onion packet out of his pocket and he forced me to eat the entire packet. I thought that he would let me go after this but then he pulled another Walkers Cheese and Onion packet out of his pocket and he opened my backpack. In my backpack, I had a Walkers Ready Salted packet I was going to eat at lunchtime. He took this crisp and replaced it with the Walkers Cheese and Onion crisp. He said at lunchtime, I have to finish this entire packet and that he will sit next to me during lunch to make sure I finish the whole packet. I already ate one packet of Cheese and Onion today and I don’t want to eat another packet. I have a feeling that he is going to make me eat another packet after school as well. What do I do?
LOL. You’re really getting into this act aren’t you?
Reply 2
ok

Quick Reply

Latest