The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Great start to the season for you lot. Milner is fantastic, every team needs a player like him.
In
Reply 3
1st time we scored 4+ goals vs an opponent in 4 consecutive games.

Sturridge 1st touch goal.
Welcome Boys

(edited 5 years ago)
In.

Milner really is class.
@Jimmy Seville nonce of TSR
(edited 5 years ago)

(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 8
Reply 9
Sturridge :love:
Reply 10
In.
Reply 11
960.jpg
What a lovely start to the season. Sturridge scoring on his first touch the icing on the cake.
Reply 13
Liverpool supporter here🙂
in
Reply 15
In.

72A07718-09B3-4243-92CE-29C171A60FD8.jpeg
Ah man I missed the start of the new thread!

Fantastic start to the season - I'm always a bit wary as we've had some bad opening games over the years. Can't complain with a 4-0 where it could've been much more too. Surprised Firmino started but looks like we're up and running with only CB and #6 where we have some late returners/injuries.

Crystal Palace next week will be a big test. Another game where we will know all/most of the results before we play..
I don't think I can remember another time when I've been this optimistic at the start of the season. Although the amount of injuries at centre back we've been having is a slight cause for concern, I do genuinely think that injury layoffs to the 33 year old Fernandinho would turn the title in our favour.
Original post by crazychameleon
I don't think I can remember another time when I've been this optimistic at the start of the season. Although the amount of injuries at centre back we've been having is a slight cause for concern, I do genuinely think that injury layoffs to the 33 year old Fernandinho would turn the title in our favour.

Well next year is always our year..

Long season to go but at least we have our first win under the belt.
You know we're playing Real Madrid in the CL this season..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45189982

The spat continues..

Latest