?
Report 1 year ago
Zaha got a free kick for falling over the ball :lolwut:
Federerr
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Trent's crosses have been appauling even in the last game. He's always passing backwards and is never looking to pass the man and cross. Confidence?
mr tim
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
PENALTY
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Both a foul and a dive.
mr tim
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
1-0 Milner
Louis.
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Mess.)
****ing curse :rofl:
(Original post by Rk2k14)
Lol left the room and didn't see that. Townsend is such a budget Robben.

Can see the logic with the pen but it's very soft. Salah dived and if it's not given no one is talking about it. Ref hasn't helped himself though, was gradually losing the plot as the half went on with mistake after mistake, gonna be jumped on now.
Mess.
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Louis.)
Lol left the room and didn't see that. Townsend is such a budget Robben.

Can see the logic with the pen but it's very soft. Salah dived and if it's not given no one is talking about it. Ref hasn't helped himself though, was gradually losing the plot as the half went on with mistake after mistake, gonna be jumped on now.
The ref completely fell to bits.

Milners was a clear foul and probably a yellow.

PVA was a borderline red due to the deliberate scissor action after the challenge.
Mess.
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Mane having a foul given against him for passing the ball.

Time to make up for the first half from the ref :dontknow:
Mess.
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Gini is a ghost.
Mess.
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Foul and a dive again.
mr tim
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
mane!!! 2-0
Hazard28
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Played, that was a tough game
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Great 3 points. Palace will beat plenty of sides at home. Maybe we got the rub of the green but I'll take it.
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Palace are such a good team - that’s a great performance by us under some serious pressure.

Van Dijk MOTM for me; he was absolutely unbelievable. Before he joined there was no way we’d have kept a clean sheet there.

Alisson really solid too - his passing is just insane.
Malevolent
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Think you’ve found your CB pairing. VVD could stop an air raid ffs, the guy is a colossus in the air.
Zerforax
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Malevolent)
Think you’ve found your CB pairing. VVD could stop an air raid ffs, the guy is a colossus in the air.
Lovren did very well with VVD too so I wouldn't be surprised to see him come in once back. He had a fantastic world cup too.

Just need to make sure nothing happens to VVD..
Malevolent
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Zerforax)
Lovren did very well with VVD too so I wouldn't be surprised to see him come in once back. He had a fantastic world cup too.

Just need to make sure nothing happens to VVD..
True I suppose when you’ve got a world class center back it helps the other partner.

Alissons distribution was immense too.
Zerforax
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Brighton at home on a Saturday at 5pm.. no doubt Anfield will be great noise.

Usually I'd say it should be straight forward win but will they be harder after being Man Utd and being full of confidence? The Brighton manager said he was surprised how slow Man Utd played which is probably the opposite of what we do? I'm expecting full strength team again. It feels like Klopp knows how important it is to get points on the board?
Occitanie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Zerforax)
Brighton at home on a Saturday at 5pm.. no doubt Anfield will be great noise.

Usually I'd say it should be straight forward win but will they be harder after being Man Utd and being full of confidence? The Brighton manager said he was surprised how slow Man Utd played which is probably the opposite of what we do? I'm expecting full strength team again. It feels like Klopp knows how important it is to get points on the board?
No.

I think Brighton will have the same game plan they had at the start of last week’s game. United were dreadful, which gave Brighton the opportunity to push up and win the game - they won’t have that chance vs Liverpool tomorrow.

In my opinion anyway.
HevvaG
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What a brilliant thread. I’m Scottish but went to every champions league home game last season, there is no other club like this! The mighty roar from the Kop is something to be proud of! LFC YNWA!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (216)
70.59%
No I haven't decided yet (57)
18.63%
Yes but I might change my mind (33)
10.78%

Watched Threads